Looking for 1976-1979 Topps

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

oxen

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Please check my page and let me know if you can help. Not terribly concerned about condition.

Also looking for small starter lots 1970-1975 Topps. I'm willing to trade rookies and game used if the trade is right.

Last edited:
Check my website tonykoz.com and click on the "Non-Chicago" page to see a list of 70-74 commons available, if you're willing to trade Rizzo, Bryant, Contreras, Molina, Pujols, Ozzie Smith game used and Maddux Fleer rookie. If not, perfectly understandable.

Andy:
I think I can help you out as my online inventory says I have enough in '76-79 for starter lots for each year. I took a look at you site, but didn't come up with anything that fits my needs. If you'd like, you can check out my site (link below) for my wants.
Thanks.
Boots

Should have a fair amount of the 1979 Topps baseball in EXMT condition. Is the list up to date? Butch
Butch, hang tight for a little bit, someone is possibly offering over 200 1979 cards, my list could change a lot. 1976-1978 is correct. Also looking for commons from 1970-1975

Andy:
I think I can help you out as my online inventory says I have enough in '76-79 for starter lots for each year. I took a look at you site, but didn't come up with anything that fits my needs. If you'd like, you can check out my site (link below) for my wants.
Thanks.
Boots
Hey Boots, I may be able to get some Heritage Sp's and Topps inserts. I will check and let you know.
Andy