Looking for 2001 Albert Pujols RC

Chavezforprez

5.00 star(s)
Title say's it. I don't have one in my collection yet, so time to get one. Please take a look at my trade page in my signature for all cards available.

Thanks,
Billy

Chavezforprez

5.00 star(s)
I'm interested in the bowman. How is the centering, corners and edges? Do you have a pic? Please take a look at my trade page located in my signature below.

WizardofOz1982

5.00 star(s)
I'm interested in the bowman. How is the centering, corners and edges? Do you have a pic? Please take a look at my trade page located in my signature below.

I'll get you a pic tonight when I'm get home from work. I don't remember any condition issues but I'll check it again. Been stored away for a couple years at this point.

WizardofOz1982

5.00 star(s)
It has one small rough spot high on the left edge and it's off a bit left to right. It looks good in hand though.

Attachments

• 2020-09-19_221142.jpg
    2020-09-19_221142.jpg
    60.4 KB · Views: 3

Chavezforprez

5.00 star(s)
I don't mind the centering, but the chipping on the upper left edge is more than I'd care for, unless you wanted to trade it lower than the book value, which is $50?

Chavezforprez

5.00 star(s)
I'm interested. How is the centering and corners/edges? Please take a look at my trade page located in my signature.

Thanks,
Billy

t.rooster

4.90 star(s)
Also have a 2001 Fleer Platinum Team Leaders #435 $15.
both it and the UD are NM....
I would be looking for RCs of the same book value.
I didn't see anything on your trade list. LMK what else you have....