Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Currency Coin Relics

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

apba66and0

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

Looking for 2003 Topps Gallery Currency Coin Relics. The only one I have is Orlando Cabrera. I do not need the 2003 Hall of Fame Currency. Please let me know what you have and what you would be looking for as I have a lot to trade for them.

Thanks!

Steve

Steve,

I have a Sasaki FT...

20120923%2520Traders089.png

Plmk if you have any of the guys in my sig....Thanks! Rob

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting. Would one of these Felix Hernandez cards work for you?

2011 Topps Cognac $403
2011 Topps Tier One #59
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #430

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Steve

Hi Rob,

Thanks for posting. Would one of these Felix Hernandez cards work for you?

2011 Topps Cognac $403
2011 Topps Tier One #59
2012 Topps Gold Sparkle #430

Please let me know.
Thanks,
Steve

Thanks Steve, I could use all three of those cards and they book at $4.00 each...the only problem I have is that the Sasaki will cost about $1.75 in postage to send your way while I can pick up all 3 of those cards for about the same on COMC right now. Because of the postage costs, I'm not sure it's a worthwhile trade. I wouldn't expect $12 BV in trade for a $3-5 card but that's kind of where I'd need to be to make sense of it. Hope you understand! Rob

Thanks Steve, I could use all three of those cards and they book at $4.00 each...the only problem I have is that the Sasaki will cost about $1.75 in postage to send your way while I can pick up all 3 of those cards for about the same on COMC right now. Because of the postage costs, I'm not sure it's a worthwhile trade. I wouldn't expect $12 BV in trade for a $3-5 card but that's kind of where I'd need to be to make sense of it. Hope you understand! Rob

NP Rob. I understand. Thanks for posting.

Steve