Looking for a 2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Marshawn Lynch for my son

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

BBonds25

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
Hello everyone. My son Isaiah is a huge Seahawks fan, and his favorite player is Marshawn Lynch. His favorite card in his collection is the 2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor Lynch. Well, somehow today, this card got wet and is now destroyed. Needless to say, he was a little upset. So, I am looking to trade for a replacement. If you have one, please let me know what you are looking for in return.

Thanks,
Brad

I'm sorry,but I don't have one...so I took a quick look around the web and there is one on Sportlots for 8 bucks + 1.75 shipping(nm-mt).That is the best deal I could find for your son.

yeah, I saw that one too. My oldest son Owen, who is 11, was looking through his own cards to see if he could find something he could sell so he could buy Isaiah a new one.

Thanks for the heads up though.

Brad

now that is so cool...always in the market for a Bruce Smith g/u or auto if that helps...or inserts like Tyrod Taylor,Kam Chancellor,Brandon Flowers,Kendall Fuller and his brother Kyle...heck any VT Hokies inserts.

He (Owen) has mostly commons, and his treasured few Tom Brady cards. In fact, after I find another Marshawn for Isaiah, I need to start looking for a Brady RC for Owen. Who knows what my other 2 boys will want, lol.

If I happen across any Hokies inserts or anything, I will let you know. In the mean time, I will be looking over your sportlots inventory again to see what else I can use. Bought a handful of chrome rc needs from you a couple months ago, and it's about time to take another look.

Thanks,
Brad

Brad, not the blue, but I do have the base refractor if Isaiah needs/would be interested in that one.

Thanks
Kirby

Possibly, but the blue was his absolute favorite card. I may just suck it up and pay the $8 + shipping on sportlots for the blue. But I will keep you in mind for the regular refractor.

Thanks,
Brad
Brad, not the blue, but I do have the base refractor if Isaiah needs/would be interested in that one.

Thanks
Kirby

Possibly, but the blue was his absolute favorite card. I may just suck it up and pay the $8 + shipping on sportlots for the blue. But I will keep you in mind for the regular refractor.

Thanks,
Brad

Understandable. Didn't think it would suffice as replacement, but if he would like it for his collection as well, it's certainly available for trade. I'm sure we could work something out.

Thanks
Kirby

Bonds25; I do have these Marshawn Lynch RC's ;
2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor #TC182
2007 Bowman Chrome Xfractor #BC66 /250
2007 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor #BC66 /150
2007 Score Select SCORECARD #381 03/100
2007 Score ATOMIC #381
One of my grandsons collects Tom Brady RC's, GU, Numbered, Parallels
PLMK tom email [email protected]

Hey Tom. Thanks for the reply. I'd love to trade for some of those, but my oldest son collect's Brady, so he gets all of the one's I pull. anything else you are looking for?

Thanks,
Brad

Bonds25; I do have these Marshawn Lynch RC's ;
2007 Topps Chrome Blue Refractor #TC182
2007 Bowman Chrome Xfractor #BC66 /250
2007 Bowman Chrome Blue Refractor #BC66 /150
2007 Score Select SCORECARD #381 03/100
2007 Score ATOMIC #381
One of my grandsons collects Tom Brady RC's, GU, Numbered, Parallels
PLMK tom email [email protected]