Looking for a Benchie

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

PogoCards

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Probably a year or so back, I worked out a trade with a Benchie who was trying to collect, I believe, a master set of 2003 Donruss Champions baseball, but I can't recall who it was. Some of you may know who I am thinking of. Any help would be appreciated. Thanks!

Barry Urbanek - PogoCards

I have all of my trades saved in word and I did a search through all of those using Champions as a keyword and did not locate it. I don't know that I would fare much better in trade manager. It would be a lot of searching. I just thought that another trader might recall who I am talking about, due to their trades with the individual.

I remembered reading about a guy on FCB and his quest for Champions cards.... just did all kinds of research to find it, his name is Drake, his s/n is agentjak on FCB.

Only problem is.... his story was about building the 2005 Champions set. Just thought I'd mention it since, who knows, maybe he tried in 2003 too...