Looking for a Chrome Luck Camo Refractor will trade these

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tjenkins

Prospect
Hi, I am hoping to get a 2012 Topps Chrome Andrew Luck Camo Refractor (books $60) for my PC. I have all these which I will put towards it. LMK and Thanks! Forgot the RG III I also have his Platinum Die Cut.

2012 Topps Chrome Refractor Andrew Luck #1 - books $25
2012 Bowman Sterling RC Relic Jumbo Jersey Russell Wilson #BSJRR-RW - books $20
2012 Topps Platinum Xfractor Robert Griffin III #120 - books $20
2012 Topps Inception Auto Robert Turbin #127 (71/150) - books $15
2012 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor Shea McClellin #123 (8/50) - books $25

I have others also. That would be in your favor, if anyone wants to part with one, thanks!

Wow you never offered me all that for mine guess I was right in being hesitant on the deal. That's a good offer someone will take it I know I would but I guess that's over now. The luck refractor books for 25.00 not 35.00. Hope you get that camo of luck. Phil

marinerfan PM sent. I offered you the first two plus 4 Refrators or Xfractors of your choice also offered the Turbin Auto. I just switched out a couple cards. I focused on the Sehawks and R Wilson part for you, which I didn't have many. If you want it yours. Thanks for the response.

So I want this trade too happen so i would like everything you listed you had for it and if I needed to balance it out some so let know. Holding this open for 24 hours then closing the book on it.

I have the trade posted, if you want to confirm it. Cards packed and ready just need your address through the posted trade. Thanks a lot. I really do appreciate it.