looking for a Larry Fitzgerald chrome or upper deck rc

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Ive got an extra Fitzgerald Chrome RC. Maybe you can check my bucket and we can work out a bigger deal?

Im interested in the following:

Sammy Watkins
Odell Beckham
Eddie Lacy
Amari Cooper
Andrew Luck

Willing to check buckets and lists also

I have these if you can use them:

Lacy 2013 topps chrome 1965 tall boy
Lacy 2013 Topps Chrome 1969
Beckham 2014 Prestige Prestigious Picks
Beckham 2014 Topps rc
Beckham 2014 Topps Chrome 1985

And here is my trade list. LMK what you can use for the Fitz chrome, and maybe some of your vintage.

Thanks,
Brad

I have these if you can use them:

Lacy 2013 topps chrome 1965 tall boy
Lacy 2013 Topps Chrome 1969
Beckham 2014 Prestige Prestigious Picks
Beckham 2014 Topps rc
Beckham 2014 Topps Chrome 1985

And here is my trade list. LMK what you can use for the Fitz chrome, and maybe some of your vintage.

Thanks,
Brad

I think you forgot the link :)

ok, lol. Here is my want list:

http://www.thebenchtrading.com/showthread.php/439116-RC-want-list

This has specific brands listed for each player, but there may be some that I would be interested in other brands as well.

Let me know if you can come up with anything from this list and we will go from there.

Thanks,
Brad

Have these:

1984 Topps John Elway RC SGC Graded 88 (NM/MT 8)
2015 Topps Chrome Stefon Diggs
2015 Topps Chrome Jeremy Langford
2015 Topps Chrome David Johnson
2015 Topps Chrome TJ Yeldon
2015 Topps Chrome Tevin Coleman

ok. Besides the Fitz chrome, and the other rc's you listed, I am interested in 60 and 62 unitas, 68 butkus, and 69 starr. Not sure what value you have on them, or if you want to trade them, but feel free to make me an offer and we'll try to close out a deal tonight.

Thanks,
Brad

ok. Besides the Fitz chrome, and the other rc's you listed, I am interested in 60 and 62 unitas, 68 butkus, and 69 starr. Not sure what value you have on them, or if you want to trade them, but feel free to make me an offer and we'll try to close out a deal tonight.

Thanks,
Brad

PM Coming