Looking for an Ozzie Albies and/or Freddie Freeman autograph

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Looking to trade. Let me know if I have anything in my tradelist that you can use. Thanks, Tony.
How about these Rizzo's for the Albies auto?:

Rizzo, Anthony 2016 Topps Toys R Us Purple #327
Rizzo, Anthony 2017 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor #173 (SN 28/50)
Rizzo, Anthony 2018 Topps Gallery Private Issue #45 (SN 241/250)
Rizzo, Anthony 2020 Donruss Dollar Tree Yellow #132
Rizzo, Anthony 2018 Topps Holiday Wal-Mart Mega Box relic #R-AR***(this card isn't listed, but you have a picture of it at the end of the Cubs section. If it's available, I want it. If not, I can find something else to replace it.)

The Albies books for $50. These (5) Rizzo's book for $55. Does this work for you? Thanks - Eric

How about these Rizzo's for the Albies auto?:

Rizzo, Anthony 2016 Topps Toys R Us Purple #327
Rizzo, Anthony 2017 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor #173 (SN 28/50)
Rizzo, Anthony 2018 Topps Gallery Private Issue #45 (SN 241/250)
Rizzo, Anthony 2020 Donruss Dollar Tree Yellow #132
Rizzo, Anthony 2018 Topps Holiday Wal-Mart Mega Box relic #R-AR***(this card isn't listed, but you have a picture of it at the end of the Cubs section. If it's available, I want it. If not, I can find something else to replace it.)

The Albies books for $50. These (5) Rizzo's book for $55. Does this work for you? Thanks - Eric
Eric, that trade works for me. I am going to post it up so if you can confirm, that would be great. Also, by chance, do you have a pic of the Albies? Thanks, Tony.

Eric, that trade works for me. I am going to post it up so if you can confirm, that would be great. Also, by chance, do you have a pic of the Albies? Thanks, Tony.
I can absolutely get you a picture. Much easier if you give me your email or cell # though. Thanks for the deal!