Looking for any help with 2019 Topps Heritage Parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Took a look at the site and would like to purchase these if possible.
Thanks,
Mike
#149 2019 Topps Heritage Black Border Vince Velasquez / Phillies
#268 2019 Topps Heritage Black Border Brad Boxberger / Diamondbacks
#317 2019 Topps Heritage Black Border Springs/ Trevino / Rangers
#426 2019 Topps Heritage Silver Metal Justin Verlander / Astros
#THC50 2019 Topps Heritage Chrome Black Refractors Yoenis Cespedes #48/70 / Mets
#THC240 2019 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors Yu Darvish #319/570 / Cubs
#THC468 2019 Topps Heritage Chrome Refractors Nolan Arenado #067/570 / Rockies
#ROA-MKO 2019 Topps Heritage Real One Autograph Michael Kopech / White Sox
I would do $80 delivered for the lot.

Hey now..........I would do that, it's extremely fair..........Do you want to post it up? I'll post my PayPal addy there............Thanks...........Mike

Hey now..........I would do that, it's extremely fair..........Do you want to post it up? I'll post my PayPal addy there............Thanks...........Mike
I've got a birthday coming up in July. My wife is always complaining she doesn't know what to get me and I end up with something I never wear. This year I'm thinking of putting a baseball card in her ear and I've had my eye on that gold Trout /5. I don't know how she's going to take it and what's her mood about it will be. "IF" it's still around I'd like to make an offer on it. It'll take me a few months to soften her up on a piece like that anyways. Let me know if/when it goes or not.

I will............It's been up there for about a year............Not going much less than the $2500 already on it though.............

Just revised list.....thank you to Dan G. for knocking off 7 of the /999's for me. Just 1 more Heritage left for the run leaving just the HN's that I need. Any help is appreciated!

@baystate123

Hi -

I have one that you need:

2019 Topps Heritage Mini #415 Bryce Harper (011/100) (WSH) ($30)

Let me know what you have for me. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes
Beyond 2019 Heritage, I try to move everything else along as quickly as I can. I happen to have this Pete Rose auto kicking around. Otherwise, I have plenty of Heritage & Heritage HN Phillies base & SP's img321.jpg
(w/ multiples) available if interested. Here's a list of the non-base Phillies I have from 2019 Heritage.
CC-2 Phil. Firepower Hoskins / Harper
CCR-RH Rhys Hoskins Grey Jersey
#415 Bryce Harper ACTION Variation

Purple Chromes:
THC-403 Jake Arrieta
THC-450 Jean Segura
THC-459 Aaron Nola
THC-488 Odubel Herrera
THC-534 Bryce Harper
THC-702 Andrew McCutchen

Beyond 2019 Heritage, I try to move everything else along as quickly as I can. I happen to have this Pete Rose auto kicking around. Otherwise, I have plenty of Heritage & Heritage HN Phillies base & SP's View attachment 66215
(w/ multiples) available if interested. Here's a list of the non-base Phillies I have from 2019 Heritage.
CC-2 Phil. Firepower Hoskins / Harper
CCR-RH Rhys Hoskins Grey Jersey
#415 Bryce Harper ACTION Variation

Purple Chromes:
THC-403 Jake Arrieta
THC-450 Jean Segura
THC-459 Aaron Nola
THC-488 Odubel Herrera
THC-534 Bryce Harper
THC-702 Andrew McCutchen

@baystate123 -

Hi -

I can't use any of the Heritage Phillies you listed, but I may be interested in the Rose. Let me know if you happen to have anything else, or what you are thinking on the Rose. LMK. Thanks!!

Scobes

I have these.

2019 topps heritage black border #8 josh harrison $10.00
2019 topps heritage black border #555 jurickson profar $12.00
2019 topps heritage black border #601 drew pomeranz $10.00
2019 topps heritage french text #467 eugenio suarez $15.00
2019 topps heritage silver #506 yasmani grandal $12.00

I could either look at a trade list or sell.

lmk thanks
Dan