Looking for basketball team traders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

maschmit

Pro
5.00 star(s)
HI

Looking for other traders that collect players of teams. I collect everyone who has ever played for the Atlanta Hawks in any team uniform.
Looking to see if there are other traders who collect players from a team. Below is the link to my page. I can get additional cards at the next
local card show if you have cards I could use. I have basketball, football, baseball, hockey, NASCAR, movie cards, olympic pins and more on my trade site.

Thanks
MASCHMIT

HI

Looking for other traders that collect players of teams. I collect everyone who has ever played for the Atlanta Hawks in any team uniform.
Looking to see if there are other traders who collect players from a team. Below is the link to my page. I can get additional cards at the next
local card show if you have cards I could use. I have basketball, football, baseball, hockey, NASCAR, movie cards, olympic pins and more on my trade site.

Thanks
MASCHMIT
I have at least 500 Dominique, Vince carter, Rasheed wallace and other random hawks I emailed you a list of guys I'm looking for

HI

Thanks
MASCHMIT
I can get yah a a pic of the Atlanta Hawks I have for trade I am interested in All the MJ cards and some of the other Chicago Bulls cards and Any older Refractors you may have in Basketball 90s to late 90's

Last edited:
HI

Mingoj - Sent reply to your email.
Danielalba - Thanks I will take a look at your list

Thanks
MASCHMIT
I don't have a list made up do you have an email or phone number I can send pics to? Or you could face book request me jesseray mingo

I'd be interested in a sixers lot, specifically AI, Barkley, Embiid, Maxey, Moses Malone, Aaron McKie, Eric Snow. Sixers uniforms only. I could put a lot of Hawks together from mostly 2021 stuff, and 2022 Donruss.