Looking for best yankee lot

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

roach807

Veteran
4.90 star(s)
Title say it all looking for the best lot of yankees i can acquire for 30.00 dlvd, just not really looking for commons unless they are premium brands. best to pm me with offers.
thanks for looking
charlie

Title say it all looking for the best lot of yankees i can acquire for 30.00 dlvd, just not really looking for commons unless they are premium brands. best to pm me with offers.
thanks for looking
charlie

your pm box is full...

Here is what i tried pm'ing you:

I can do a 300 card insert lot of stuff from 2000-2016.

Ruth inserts, dimaggio inserts, jeter, arod, teixiera, giambi, cano, ellsbury etc

If you want bv I can get it for you but it will take a bit

lmk

Josh

I cant promise that they are all different but there wont be more than 20 dupes... I can go through and make sure there arent any dupes if you prefer

no around 20 would be fine,300 yankee inserts for 30.00 will be fine with me you can confrim this by posting up sale.
Thanks
Charlie
I cant promise that they are all different but there wont be more than 20 dupes... I can go through and make sure there arent any dupes if you prefer