Looking for Garrett Crochet Auto/Parallels

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DaSoxFan

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Interested in trading for cards of White Sox RP Garrett Crochet. Mostly interested in auto/game used/numbered/parallels

thanks

Hi, are you interested in this card:
2021 Absolute Rookie Threads #61 Garrett Crochet

If so, let me know if you have any of the guys in my sig or can consider others.

Larry

Last edited:
Interested in trading for cards of White Sox RP Garrett Crochet. Mostly interested in auto/game used/numbered/parallels

thanks
I have a lot of his 2020 bowman chrome draft cards. Base refractor,Purple and Blue refractor and rare Blue Shimmer/wave auto. numbered to only 150. If you have any 2020 bowman chrome draft. Willing to trade. Please PM. Don

Hi, are you interested in this card:
2021 Absolute Rookie Threads #61 Garrett Crochet

If so, let me know if you have any of the guys in my sig or can consider others.

Larry
Yes interested. Do you have vintage want lists available or would you prefer something else. let me know

thanks

Yes interested. Do you have vintage want lists available or would you prefer something else. let me know

thanks
For vintage, I am focusing on 1961 Topps, which if you have any for trade, I would love to see what you might have.

Otherwise, for this trade, I see these 2 on your heritage trade list if you still have them:
2009 Topps Heritage #332 David Ortiz
2016 Topps Heritage #243 Nelson Cruz/Mike Trout/Chris Davis

If not those, other Ortiz, Devers, or Bogaerts, or Brendan Rodgers? I also have some interest in Nick Madrigal if you are trading him away.

I have a lot of his 2020 bowman chrome draft cards. Base refractor,Purple and Blue refractor and rare Blue Shimmer/wave auto. numbered to only 150. If you have any 2020 bowman chrome draft. Willing to trade. Please PM. Don
pm sent

thanks
I love

thanks
I love this guy! I have many of his 2020 bowman chrome draft refractors...purple refractor AND his Blue Shimmer auto. Willing to trade. Please PM. Don

Hi! I have a 2021 Stadium Club Chrome Garrett Crochet White Sox RC gold refractor 12/50. Looking for at least two 2021 Topps Update gold card /2021 from my wantlist (on the set building section of baseball). Best regards, David

Hi! I have a 2021 Stadium Club Chrome Garrett Crochet White Sox RC gold refractor 12/50. Looking for at least two 2021 Topps Update gold card /2021 from my wantlist (on the set building section of baseball). Best regards, David
Hi David

Would love to have the card but nothing for you on that Update gold set.

Henry