Looking for graded cards...

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

isaiahcb

Prospect
If you have any graded cards, check my tradelist for something that you like and i will most likely trade with you. i mostly want yankees, vintage, and autos, but if you have something else Ill still look at it.

I have these a 97' Bowman Adrian Beltre BCCG 10, 88' Topps Traded Beckett 9.5 Tino Martinez and another Tino that is PSA 9. Any interest in any of these? LMK and I'll check out your list. Thanks much.

-Kenny

thanks for responding. if the adrian beltre is #194, the rc, id take that. take a look at my tradelist and see if anything catches your eye

thanks for responding. if the adrian beltre is #194, the rc, id take that. take a look at my tradelist and see if anything catches your eye

It is #194. It's from the base set, not chrome. Would you be willing to trade the 2008 topps moments and milestones mark texiera blue #d to 10 for it? LMK and I'll post it up. Thanks much.

-Kenny

Have these graded cards:

1991 upper deck 2f p martinez 8.00
1989 bowman 259 k griffey jr/sr 1.00

LMK,
Marlies