Looking for help Minor and Major League coaching auto's

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

stlcardtrader

All-Star
4.90 star(s)
I am working on the 1987 Topps signed set and would like to see if anyone may have the ability to help me with any of the following players. More than happy to offer you something for the troubles or whatever we can work out. Looking to make a dent in my needs between now and years end I have sent to most of these guys TTM once if not twice and no luck to this point. I appreciate any help so touch base and lets see if we can work something out. Thanks.

Bip Roberts - Coach for Skyline High School (Oakland, CA)
Bud Black - Padres Manager
Willie Randolph - Brewers Bench Coach
Bob McClure - KC Royals Pitching Coach
Ken Griffey Sr. - Dayton Dragons Hitting Coach
Dwayne Murphy - Toronto Blue Jas Hitting Coach
Rick Honeycutt - Dodgers Pitching Coach
Luis Aguayo - West Palm Beach Cardinals Mgr.
Terry Francona - Red Sox Mgr.
Al Newman - Dakota County Technical College Coach (Byrnesville, MN)
Chuck Crim - Great Lake Loons Pitching Coach
Dave Martinez - Devil Rays Bench Coach
Wally Backman - Brooklyn Cyclones Coach
Calvin Schiraldi - Saint Michael Catholic Academy Coach (Austin, TX)
Willie Upshaw - Bridgeport Blue Fish Mgr.
Julio Franco - Gulf Port Leage Mets Coach
Danny Heep - University of Incarnate Ward Baseball Coach (San Antonio, TX)
Dennis Martinez - Springfield Cardinals Pitching Coach (Springfield, MO)
John Moses - Albequerque Isotopes Coach
Jim Slaton - Albequerque Isotopes Coach
Von Hayes - Camden Riversharks Coach
Kevin Seitzer - KC Royals Hitting Coach
Mark Salas - White Sox Bullpen Catcher
Thad Bosley - Southwestern College Mgr. (Phoenix, AZ)
Tony Pena - NY Yankees Bench Coach
Terry Kennedy - Portland Beavers Coach
Tom Nieto - Rochester Red Wings Coach
Mike Scioscia - LA Angels Mgr.
Howard Johnson - NY Mets Hittng Coach

Last edited:
I've had success with Heep & Randolph via TTM
I too am trying to get the Topps 87 Met set signed - Good luck!

I have tried Willie Randolph 3 times TTM with no success home and stadium... I have sent to Heep once with no success I will give him another shot.

I've had success with Heep & Randolph via TTM
I too am trying to get the Topps 87 Met set signed - Good luck!

I appreciate it. Thanks.

I'm going down to Busch on Sunday and can try to get Honeycutt for you. I'll let you know if I'm successful.

I have tried Aguayo before once with nothing. I have the regular Von Hayes.. but I need to have him sign the team leader card that is already signed by Glenn Wilson and Juan Samuel preference would be to have someone help me with it instead of chancing it TTM since Glenn Wilson doesn't sign much.

Von Hayes is usually an automatic TTM via Camden. I also tried Aguayo with no return since Feb.

Last edited:
On July 23rd Larry Herndon will be signing at the Whitecaps. I already told another Benchie if the line isnt to long I will go trough twice. Since I will have my brother with me I will offer you the same deal. So...

If the lines not crazy long Ill try to get him for you. I would just ask for a Tigers auto I dont have in return preferably.

Alan

Alan-

Shot you a PM.. Thanks for the offer hopefully we can get something figured out.

On July 23rd Larry Herndon will be signing at the Whitecaps. I already told another Benchie if the line isnt to long I will go trough twice. Since I will have my brother with me I will offer you the same deal. So...

If the lines not crazy long Ill try to get him for you. I would just ask for a Tigers auto I dont have in return preferably.

Alan