Looking for HOF g/u

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

NOWUNODOGG

Rookie
4.90 star(s)
I've started a new project and hoping you guys can help. I want to collect 1 of each of the HOFers. I have a few but have a LOOOOOONG way to go. Everything in my bucket can go towards them but I will NOT trade high end cards for a bunch of low end g/u. I will only trade high end for RARE and HIGH END g/u. Please lmk what you have and need from me.
Thanks!!!!!!
Orlando

I have these cards that I don't think I have ever posted.

2007 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection Relics #AK Al Kaline Bat C $20.00

2004 Greats of the Game Glory of Their Time Game Used #BR Brooks Robinson Jsy #/250 $15.00

2002 Greats of the Game Through the Years Level 1 #24 Frank Robinson $15.00

Prices are delivered.

Last edited:
I have a Joe Morgan bat /99 from Topps Tribute and a Dave Winfield bat from Upper Deck. LMK (I am interested in the Miller Dual AU and the Allen Ginter Auto)

Last edited:
i have a willie mccovey 2012 topps tribute prime patches gu patch #/24. last one sold for $18. i could do it for $15. pm works best. thank you.

The Tug auto fell through so its available. I definitely need the gwynn and yount. I can do the tug for those 2. I know it's PC but I was wondering if the Brock / schondeist g/u was available

Sorry can't do that. The Yount (31.00+) and the Gwynn (no completed listings) sell for more then the McGraw(21.50). I could do both hof gu along with the brock/Schonedist for the Yankee triple patch.
Lmk
Joe

The Tug auto fell through so its available. I definitely need the gwynn and yount. I can do the tug for those 2. I know it's PC but I was wondering if the Brock / schondeist g/u was available