Looking for Nick Toon

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Sorry, The tall boy is a refractor /99, Chrome refractor and xfractor, Platinum Xfractor, Prime Quad Relic RC AU /700

I like the Dickerson GU, Lebron GU, Allen/Bush GU, Reggis Jackson Gus, Earl Campbell GU. Let me know what you'd want to work something out on.

Would trade for some Chrome RCs from Topps or Topps Platinum also, 2012 RCs of RGIII Luck Wilson Hillman or James also with 1 or 2 GUs from that list

Last edited:
I like the Dickerson GU, Lebron GU, Allen/Bush GU, Reggis Jackson Gus, Earl Campbell GU. Let me know what you'd want to work something out on.

Would trade for some Chrome RCs from Topps or Topps Platinum also, 2012 RCs of RGIII Luck Wilson Hillman or James also with 1 or 2 GUs from that list

Would yah do the GU and the AUTO for these 2 let me know the dickerson is /50 and the bush/allen /99
Dickerson GU,Allen/Bush GU

That'll work for me, I'll just throw in some of the other Toons for you. If you want to post that up, I'll confirm. Thanks Daniel

I have these:
2012 Prestige RC $1.50
2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers Auto $10
2012 Topps Chrome RC $1.50 x2

Do you have any current Browns RCs or AU?

Thanks,
Eric

I have these:
2012 Prestige RC $1.50
2012 Topps Prolific Playmakers Auto $10
2012 Topps Chrome RC $1.50 x2

Do you have any current Browns RCs or AU?

Thanks,
Eric

the only browns i have are these

10 TOPPS THROWBACK PATCH MONTARIO HARDESTY #LCP-15
07 ABSOLUTE MEMORABILIA ROOKIE JERSEY COLLECTION JOE THOMAS #RJC-2

Bowman Sterling Base RC
Topps Chrome RC AU on card
Topps Chrome REF, XFRACTOR. 1984 Insert
Topps Platinum Rookie Relic