Looking for Nolan Ryan, Mookie Betts, Braves Prospects + others

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

jdthakid36

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for any Nolan Ryan's I need, Mookie Betts that Colby needs...and he's also looking for Braves Prospects from the past few years (Michael Harris, Drew Waters, Kyle Wright...etc...random wants), and I collect JJ Redick in basketball + basketball cards of players in Duke uniforms (except Jalen Johnson...he's a quitter). Let me know what you're looking for in return...PWE trades welcome! Thanks,

Josh

2020 Bowman Chrome Sapphire Prospects #BCP5 Cristian Pache
2020 Bowman Chrome Sapphire Prospects #BCP2 Drew Waters

Any interest? They book $30 and $20. Chris

Would you do the Drew Waters for the following:

Isaac Paredes 2021 Diamond Kings Artist Proof Blue 43 $5.00 (Price updated)
Isaac Paredes 2021 Topps Chrome Aqua Wave Refractors 66 061/199 $12.00 (Price updated)
Shane McClanahan 2021 Topps Chrome Refractors 23 $1.50
Shane McClanahan 2021 Stadium Club Red Foil 170 $1.50

Looking to trade for any Nolan Ryan's I need, Mookie Betts that Colby needs...and he's also looking for Braves Prospects from the past few years (Michael Harris, Drew Waters, Kyle Wright...etc...random wants), and I collect JJ Redick in basketball + basketball cards of players in Duke uniforms (except Jalen Johnson...he's a quitter). Let me know what you're looking for in return...PWE trades welcome! Thanks,

Josh
Just relied regarding Howard...Have some Wright and Harris stuff out of bowman chrome draft rookies. Don