Looking for promo cards (any sport)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

My site ownership has changed hands, it is currently not working. I am trying to rectify the situation. A real headache.

Can I try to find something for you?
I have used Sams for 20 years, but they are having tech issues so sometimes it does not work, then I move to email and word doc attachments. low tech but it works...I was trying to look at your graded list if you still have it ty

What about the
Ryan Donato RC
Jordan Caron Auto
Tyler Seguin RC
For
The Purdy really need it
And the cheaper mahomes

I have used Sams for 20 years, but they are having tech issues so sometimes it does not work, then I move to email and word doc attachments. low tech but it works...I was trying to look at your graded list if you still have it ty
Here is anything that I have left that is graded. (also have a Fleer R Johnson RC 10 Mint - HTG- not sure I want to trade it)

Attachments

• 20230921_142237.jpg
    20230921_142237.jpg
    105 KB · Views: 4
is there anything else you can use besides those few players...i would be willing to make a small trade with a few of them but honestly not looking to trade too many Bradys or Mahomes for them...let me know what you are thinking thanks
I can use cards of any of these players:

Football:
Patrick Mahomes
Tom Brady
Josh Allen
Brock Purdy
Tua

Baseball:
Shohei
Acuna