Looking for RCs of New York Giants!!!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

theguru14

MVP
5.00 star(s)
My main RC wants are Saquon Barkley, Jeremy Shockey, Tiki Barber, Amari Toomer and Phil Simms. I will look at other 90s/00s Giant RCs though. Let me know what you are looking for in return. I have little to no football cards though to trade back though.

What no Jim Katkavage RCs? Or Pete Athas? Or Ernie Wheelwrights? How about Tucker Fredrickson? No? Homer Jones? Spider Lockhart? Still no interet? LMAO!!!!

I can help you with just about all of these RCs. I have pages of Tiki Barber rookies. I just picked up 2 Phil Simms RCs this weekend and I should have a bunch of RCs of the other guys. I'll get a list started tonight that you can look at.

What no Jim Katkavage RCs? Or Pete Athas? Or Ernie Wheelwrights? How about Tucker Fredrickson? No? Homer Jones? Spider Lockhart? Still no interet? LMAO!!!!

I can help you with just about all of these RCs. I have pages of Tiki Barber rookies. I just picked up 2 Phil Simms RCs this weekend and I should have a bunch of RCs of the other guys. I'll get a list started tonight that you can look at.
Thanks! If possible to get 1 of each Topps RC of the 4 old school guys I listed that would be great. Its part of a birthday gift for a friend. Bought him a 4 panel card holder to put them in. Gonna do the same for Barkley.

I should be able to fill your needs on both the older players as well as the Barkleys. I'll have the details for you tonight. For certian the Phil Simms RC will be the 1980 Topps since that is his only one. Ironically, I just picked two of them up this weekend as a small part of a huge trade with the owner of the LCS!

Topps started slightly short printing their RCs in 1996 and I am quite certain they only made cards in their base set of the 1st round picks. Surprisingly both Toomer and Barber were 2nd rounders.

If you have your heart set on Topps RCs, I don't have one for Shockey. The only Shockey RC I have is the one pictured below.

I have a lot of Toomer and Tiki RCs which i can list later this evening.

cant compete with the other posts you received but if you can use any of these let me know thanks

NEW YORK GIANTS

2002 Fleer Authentix RC (s/n 1250) #111 Jeremy Shockey

2007 Sa*ge Autographs Bronze #A-45 Aaron Ross

2008 SP Rookie Edition auto #184 Kenny Phillips ($8)

2008 Topps Chrome refractors RC #251 Jonathan Goff

2010 Playoff Contenders auto RC #134 D.Calhoun ($15)

2013 Topps Prime Certified Auto #22 David Wilson (#098/150)

2016 Sa*ge Hit Collectibles Authentic Autographs #A-78 Mike Matthews

2017 Leaf Ultimate Draft #UBA-DW1 Davis Webb auto

2017 Panini Gold Standard #288 Davis Webb auto /jersey RC (#03/75)

2017 Panini Preferred Silhouettes #84 Davis Webb (#95/99) auto / jersey RC

I'm breaking up what I have for you in my posts. Here are the 2018 rookie/rookie year Saquon Barkleys I have.......and I have exactly 4 of them.

Panini Prizm #202

Panini Prizm Instant Impact II-2

Panini Rookies and Stars 102

Panini National Convention VIP9

Here is a picture of the last card listed as I had a heck of a time identifying this one.

I'll list my Tiki Barbers and Amani Toomers later tonight.

Topps started slightly short printing their RCs in 1996 and I am quite certain they only made cards in their base set of the 1st round picks. Surprisingly both Toomer and Barber were 2nd rounders.

If you have your heart set on Topps RCs, I don't have one for Shockey. The only Shockey RC I have is the one pictured below.

I have a lot of Toomer and Tiki RCs which i can list later this evening.
They did start SPing the RCs, but that is not the answer. There are at least 5 players drafted after Tiki that has a Topps RC that year. I would like it to be all Topps, but doesnt have to be. The Pacific is a nice card, but it shows him in a UofM jersey.

cant compete with the other posts you received but if you can use any of these let me know thanks

NEW YORK GIANTS

2002 Fleer Authentix RC (s/n 1250) #111 Jeremy Shockey
I like the Shockey. Is it an actual fake ticket that embedded into the card? I do not have any of your wants. What could I get you?

I'm breaking up what I have for you in my posts. Here are the 2018 rookie/rookie year Saquon Barkleys I have.......and I have exactly 4 of them.

Panini Prizm #202

Panini Prizm Instant Impact II-2

Panini National Convention VIP9

Here is a picture of the last card listed as I had a heck of a time identifying this one.

I'll list my Tiki Barbers and Amani Toomers later tonight.
Please do not break up anything you have for me, but I do like the R&S one.

1997 Tiki Barber in NYG uniform

Donruss 205
Leaf 205
Pinnacle X-Press 123
Skybox Premium 212

All the others I have are in his UVA uniform

Amani Toomer 1996 In NYG uniform

Bowman's Best 174
Ultra Sensations
Please do not break up anything you have for me, but I do like the R&S one.
LOL I meant I was breaking up my posts, not sets. I try to avoid making \loooong posts if I can.

Donruss 205
Leaf 205
Pinnacle X-Press 123
Skybox Premium 212

All the others I have are in his UVA uniform

Bowman's Best 174
Ultra Sensations 70
Ultra sensations Blue 70
Leaf 179
Stadium Club 334

You are welcoome to trade for anything I have listed including the 1980 Topps Simms RC.

I want the Simms, Barkley, 1 Barber and 1 Toomer. What can I get for you in return?

Donruss 205
Leaf 205-You sure this is not card #160?
Skybox Premium 212

Bowman's Best 174
Leaf 179
Stadium Club 334

Saquon Barkley

1980 Topps Simms RC

yes its a nice card...already have the set...that one is extra...any patriots cards? or any optic base or rc other than 2020?
I have extremely little football left. I did buy one hanger box of 2020 Playoffs. I can offer this for the Shockey.

2020 Panini Playbook Purple #106 Jerry Jeudy $10

I want the Simms, Barkley, 1 Barber and 1 Toomer. What can I get for you in return?

Donruss 205
Leaf 205-You sure this is not card #160?
Skybox Premium 212

Bowman's Best 174
Leaf 179
Stadium Club 334

Saquon Barkley

1980 Topps Simms RC
A while back you posted a topic with a lot of awesome 1990s and 2000s basketball cardsfor trade on it. I don't think I need any of those incredible cards but I was wondering if you had other cards from that era to trade since I am working on a ton of basketball sets? If you do, I could forward you my basketball set want lists if you PM me your email. If you have other basketball cards from that era you could get rid of some low demand cards for those 4 Giants rookies.

Correction! I do see at least one card I need off that topic which is a 1999-00 Metal Rvalries #6 (Penny/Kobe). There may be more too.

Last edited:
A while back you posted a topic with a lot of awesome 1990s and 2000s basketball cardsfor trade on it. I don't think I need any of those incredible cards but I was wondering if you had other cards from that era to trade since I am working on a ton of basketball sets? If you do, I could forward you my basketball set want lists if you PM me your email. If you have other basketball cards from that era you could get rid of some low demand cards for those 4 Giants rookie.
Sure send me your want list. Most of my base cards from that period are long gone though.

I just PMd them to you. If they are too hard to read on PM because of spacing, I could email them to you where they are less unwieldly.

BTW do you have the 1990 Topps Tiffany Bernie Williams RC? I know you are an advanced collector but I thought I'd run that by you/