looking for some 2021 stadium club base

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I
I'm not working any sets , but what you have ? Did you still have the Heritage Clemente The Great One or the Stadium SCG: 2 (Nolan ryan) jeter.
LMK Thanks
I have the 2021 SC jeter and 2021 A+G clemente base card and the black foil lindor. can trade those 3 for the SC and GQ base you have for me?

I am going to hold on to the heritage clementes to trade for GO-22, which I still need.

I

I have the 2021 SC jeter and 2021 A+G clemente base card and the black foil lindor. can trade those 3 for the SC and GQ base you have for me?

I am going to hold on to the heritage clementes to trade for GO-22, which I still need.
From the Allen & Ginter did you have this card 2021 topps allen & ginter marc anthony musician actor #240 ? Can you add that card if you do?
LMK

Hi friend, I received your cards but this card was not there black foil lindor, I do received a Rickey Henderson GQ, do we agree that ? I don't remember... I like the card anyway.. sow I will close the deal.. Also I have more Stadium Club and a Box of Allen & Ginter, what did you still need from those .
LMK
Thanks

Hi friend, I found this ; 45, 53, 56, 75, 85, 92, 93, 147, 149, 163, 197, 223, 236, 289, 290.
LMK if you have something I could used.
Thanks