Looking for SP Authentic By the Letter...H, I, R, Y

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Chavezforprez

MVP
5.00 star(s)
I'm looking to spell out my two daughters names with the By the Letter Auto's (baseball). I'm looking only for common players (cheap cards). Only looking to trade at the moment.

What I still need:

H, I, R, Yx2

Thanks,
Billy

Last edited:
These are the cards I have. Butch

2008 SP Authentic USA National Team By the Letter Autographs "A" #MG Micah GIbbs 133/180 $15.00

2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Signatures "U" #18a Chris Duffy 32/75 $15.00

2007 SP Authentic By the Letter Signatures "I" #29c Josh Hamilton 1/10 $80.00

What A and U do you have?

If I remember correctly, it is a RAZOR letterman Bryan Price "R." Are you interested if it's not SP Authentic?

Thanks,

Spencer

Butch -- I'll take the A and U. Take a look at my bucket.

Thanks,
Billy

---------------------------------------------

Spencer -- Yeah, only looking for the SP By the Letters at the moment.

Thanks,
Billy

Have these

AUTO trevor crowe 2009 sp by the letter H 35/65 $15
AUTO kelly shoppach 2009 sp by the letter P 9/38 $12

Billy,I have a 06 By The Letter(I) Jeremy Hermida,I'll trade you for the Yogi Berra pants if you still have it,If so post it up and I'll confirm latter this afternoon.

Jon

akamikey -- Sorry for the delay in response. The Jones is pending at the moment. Anything else, you were looking at?

-----------------------------------------

Jon -- The Berra has been moved to my PC, once I heard of his passing. I just haven't updated my bucket. Anything else you could use?

Billy,I've got to go to my dads for the weekend.The bv for the letter I is 30.00$.If you can trade me the A&G mini black that = up to 30. Any year will do,post it up and I'll confirm Sunday night when I get back.I have had it now over a year now,so I'm not to picky.

Jon