Looking for team traders! Collecting Raiders

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Brads55

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for Raiders. I'd like to try to do a trade where we match these as close as possible.....

Base =
Other (Inserts, RC's, Parallels, #'d, etc) =

Years are not necessary. As little as possible from 88-93. If I have anything in those years I would try to only get stars/semistars. But again, really doesn't matter. Relics and Autos are not part of these unless otherwise discussed. Team trades are a lot of fun. Nice way to get rid of stuff we don't want for teams we do.

As far as teams are concerned, Raiders are my primary. Since I've been out of collecting from 2012-2020 I like to get Dolphins too. But since its going to be a team trade we will figure out our counts first. Let me know what teams you collect.

Lets have some fun trading~

Arizona Cardinals

Atlanta Falcons

Baltimore Ravens

Buffalo Bills

Carolina Panthers

Chicago Bears - GONE

Cincinnati Bengals - PENDING

Cleveland Browns - GONE

Dallas Cowboys - GONE

Denver Broncos - GONE

Detroit Lions

Green Bay Packers - GONE

Houston Texans

Indianapolis Colts

Jacksonville Jaguars

Kansas City Chiefs

Los Angeles Chargers

Los Angeles Rams

Miami Dolphins

Minnesota Vikings - GONE

New England Patriots - GONE

New Orleans Saints

New York Giants

New York Jets

Oakland/Las Vegas Raiders

Philadelphia Eagles

Pittsburgh Steelers - GONE

San Francisco 49ers

Seattle Seahawks

Tampa Bay Buccaneers

Tennessee Titans - GONE

Washington Redskins

Last edited:
I collect Bears cards and have lots of Raiders. What years do you have Bears cards from?

Last edited:
Here's the breakdown with no dupes......

Bears Total = 130
Base = 106
Other (RC's, Inserts, Parallels, #'d) = 24

1981-1989 = 7
1990-1999 = 28
2000-2009 = 30
2010-2020 = 65

Thanks

Here's the breakdown with no dupes......

Bears Total = 130
Base = 106
Other (RC's, Inserts, Parallels, #'d) = 24

1981-1989 = 7
1990-1999 = 28
2000-2009 = 30
2010-2020 = 65

Thanks
I’m sorry I’m just now seeing this. Something is going on with my notifications. I will get a similar group of Raiders cards together and get back with you unless I hear that you no longer have those cards.

Hello,
I would possibly be interested in a trade for Dolphins/Colts/Ravens I really don't have much for base cards I generally give them all to a local kid but I think I may have a little bit in an album somewhere and I also have a list of mostly current raiders stuff that I would be interested in trading but it's stuff that I would like to pick and choose the stuff I'm trading for those so maybe if I can find some base raiders we could mix it up a bit. I will get that list to you after a bit. Thank you

Hello,
I would possibly be interested in a trade for Dolphins/Colts/Ravens I really don't have much for base cards I generally give them all to a local kid but I think I may have a little bit in an album somewhere and I also have a list of mostly current raiders stuff that I would be interested in trading but it's stuff that I would like to pick and choose the stuff I'm trading for those so maybe if I can find some base raiders we could mix it up a bit. I will get that list to you after a bit. Thank you

Sounds good. I'm sure we'll work something out. Thanks.