Looking for the Last Two 2008 Goudey GU cards to complete my set.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

toulas

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I need two short prints to complete my set I have been working on for years any help or leads would be greatly apreciated I need M-HU Catfish Hunter and M-DY Delmon young 2008 Goudey

thanks for any help or leads that could point in the right direction weather it is buying or trading.

I'm wondering if a Delmon Young relic was actually in the 2008 set. There are no images online from anyone's collection, no one has it for sale -- the only indication is in some online checklists, and those checklists could have been propagated from an early pre-release list. Pretty much every SP card should have SOME kind of evidence on the web.

I'm wondering if a Delmon Young relic was actually in the 2008 set. There are no images online from anyone's collection, no one has it for sale -- the only indication is in some online checklists, and those checklists could have been propagated from an early pre-release list. Pretty much every SP card should have SOME kind of evidence on the web.

That's what I'm wondering if they made the delomond young I think I saw it once but i'm not sure I know they made the catfish hunter because I saw one up on ebay once and I did not bid on it which has been somewhat of a long time reget sense I've come down to two to complete the set. Thanks for the post I think I will try calling UD and see where I get with that.