Looking for these and referred here.

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

72RangersFan

Bench Warmer
I'm wanting 2013 Topps #294 AL Leaders parallels, toys R Us Purple, Camo, Black, Pink, and orange from factory set unless your in love with them. I ended up the others and want to put the rainbow together for my grandson. I'd also like the Platinum 1/1 and Printing Plate 1/1 if they are out there and not crazy high on price.
My next request is the 2017 Topps Archives Fan Favorite Lenny Randle Autograph Gold 1/1 I know it's a 1/1 of but it's Lenny Randle and hey how many even thought he was a fan favorite. Other common FF gold 1/1 have on eBay in $30 - $40 range and I might consider that for Lenny. I would also Like to find the Peach #1 of 150 and Soft Red #1 of 25 to go with my Blue #1 of 75. If you can help me I'd appreciate it. I realise these aren't the cards people are after and want make you rich so Im not in a rush for you to go diving in your junk boxes to find them I just hope to finish up by Christmas. I know I'm new here but I have nearly 600 positives on eBay and have made a few deals on Blowoutcards.com in last few weeks. If I say Ill pay you'll get your money. Thanks again.
Kent