Looking for these set wants

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Good Morning! I have theses from your wantlist for the 2020 Topps Gold for trade: 408, 476, 487, 496, 501, 508, 512, 520. I could use this one for the trade: 2020 Topps Major League Material MLM-GT Gleybar Torres GU JSY. Let me know or u can post it for us..if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy Holidays, David

Good Morning! I have theses from your wantlist for the 2020 Topps Gold for trade: 408, 476, 487, 496, 501, 508, 512, 520. I could use this one for the trade: 2020 Topps Major League Material MLM-GT Gleybar Torres GU JSY. Let me know or u can post it for us..if u don't have the time...let me know and I'll post it for us. Happy Holidays, David
David

Sorry my list is not updated. The Torres is gone. Anything else you can use.

Thanks,
Dennis

2010 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection CCR-JW Jered Weaver GU JSY
2011 Topps Topps 60 T60R-JCH Joba Chaberlain GU JSY
2011 Topps Heritage Clubhouse Collection CCR-JV Joey Votto GU Bat
2011 Topps Tier One TSR32 Jacoby Ellsbury GU JSY #269/399 I could use one of the above for the trade. Okay to post it for us. Happy Holidays, David

David

These 3 are available

If you want post the gold cards up for all three of them and i will send them all.

Thanks,
Dennis

David

These 3 are available

If you want post the gold cards up for all three of them and i will send them all.

Thanks,
Dennis
Posting trade for just two...Please confirm it. Happy Holidays, David

Dennis, I have this one for sure:
2005 Topps (715/734)
677 Justin Verlander FY, RC

I know you were looking for Stanton for awhile. Any chance you have any extras of him? Would mainly be looking for Bowman Sterling base and Topps Update parallels. If not, I can take a peak at your trade list.

Thanks
Kirby

I thought the Verlander 05 Topps RC was incoming but i guess not. Are you looking for a 2018/19 Prizm #282 Bol Bol RC? Have one available if you do need it.

Thanks,
Dennis

Last edited: