Looking for These Young Cubs

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Jeff, If you still have the Nootbaar auto, please take a look at my site to see if there's anything you would need for it. Thanks!
Jerry

Let me know if you need any autographs of Cubs prospects Drew Gray and Christian Franklin. I know they aren't on your list, but I thought I would throw it out there just in case.

Here is what I have, the Bowman Chrome Draft are in Cubs uniform, the others are in high school/college uniform:

Drew Gray:
(3) 2021 Bowman Chrome Draft Autograph RC #CDA-DG
(1) 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Silver Autograph #PDP93

Christian Franklin:
(1) 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Snake Skin Autograph #PDP123 individually numbered 8/15
(1) 2021 Panini Prizm Draft Picks Silver Autograph #PDP123

I Can use the Gray Bowman Chrome. Anything Off My Trade Page? or LMK What you are Looking For, Jeff

Maybe all 3. Depends What You Want. But 1 for sure, LMK
Forgive me if I am way off because it's been years since I bought a Beckett subscription, but would this card be close to the value of the 3 Grays combined?:

2005 Topps All-Time Fan Favorite Autographs Andy Van Slyke (CARDINALS)

Looking for Anything Of These Players in Cubs Uni,Would Like to Get Auto's. Brennen Davis, Cristian Hernandez, Seiya Suzuki, Kevin Alcantara, Yohendrick Pinango, Reginal Preciado, Nelson Velazquez, Christopher Moral, Matt Mervis, Pete Crow-Armstrong, Alexander Canario, Keegan Thompson, Caleb Kilian. LMK What You Have and Need Or Check Trade Page Link, Jeff
Still Looking!