Looking for this cards again....

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I already in the process making a trade with our friend (Luis) and was wondering if you need Josh Palacios Blue Jay RC 2021 Topps Update card? I can also throw in a few other cards...2021 Tek insert from 2021 Topps Update (silver pack from Jumbo boxes) of Javier Baez Cubs. Looking for twin cards for the trade or if u have any of the 2021 Topps Update Gold serial to the year 2021 for the trade. Best regards, David

I already in the process making a trade with our friend (Luis) and was wondering if you need Josh Palacios Blue Jay RC 2021 Topps Update card? I can also throw in a few other cards...2021 Tek insert from 2021 Topps Update (silver pack from Jumbo boxes) of Javier Baez Cubs. Looking for twin cards for the trade or if u have any of the 2021 Topps Update Gold serial to the year 2021 for the trade. Best regards, David
Hi and Good morning, yes I need the card and if you can found more from him too.. lmk I’m out but I look for Gold went I get home .
Thanks

Hey friend! I have a 2021 Topps Update from silver packs of Javier Baez 86C-36 for trade. Willing to take a twin card in trade! let me know. Best regards, David