Looking for Topps Walmart Marketside Cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

biggun61

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Looking for 2016 Topps Walmart Marketside Cards, They come in Marketside Breadstix and Pizzas, Here are my Needs # 47 Corey Seager. LMK if You can Help,I have these to Trade,#1-2-5-9-12-18-19-48-50. Jeff

Last edited:
I have these 3:
2 Freddie Freeman
40 George Springer
50 Justin Verlander

Looking for any Cardinals from my wantlist.

Ray

Someone's going to be eating a lot of Pizzas?

Anyone remember the Tombstone pizzas? Also, Dorman's cheese, Crackerjacks, Post cereal, Drake's cakes, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and I think I even bought a box of Hamburger Helper with a Mark McGwire card on it?

Last edited:
I have quite a few (8 or 10 extras) and will get you a list around this time tomorrow.
Yes, we like any pizza!

Ray, Thanks Have those 3.
just-for-cards, Thanks and will Be Waiting for List, Jeff

They are in the Bread and Cheese Stix, Cheaper than Pizza! LMK if you get Any.

Someone's going to be eating a lot of Pizzas?

Anyone remember the Tombstone pizzas? Also, Dorman's cheese, Crackerjacks, Post cereal, Drake's cakes, Kraft Macaroni and Cheese and I think I even bought a box of Hamburger Helper with a Mark McGwire card on it?

don't forget Kelloggs cereal and Mootown Snackers

hello
i have card 43 for you can you hit a card from my need list?
do a 1 for 1 trade
needs 2 4 5 8 11 12 13 16 17 18 19 20 21 23 25 26 27 28 31 32 34 37 38 40 44 48 49 50

thanks
dale

Nice cards but i have to admit i was more than just a bit surprised to see how strong many of these are on ebay considering they aren't exactly rare.....just wish I'd known about them sooner....will definitely be trying to put together a set or two and based on what I saw any other extras will probably be moved via ebay rather than at the market.....

hi. I need the marketside seager. rc. lmk if you have an extra you want to trade. I have these off your want list. ill trade for it. lmk. thanks.

larry.

# 4. adam jones.
# 9 Jacob de grom
# 26 Madison bumgarner.