Looking to buy GU, Relic, Autos in Bulk

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

meatheadzbt

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to buy Football game used, relics or autographs in bulk. Willing to pay up to $2 per card shipped. Doesn't matter player. Only thing that I ask is that they are near mint condition or better.

ok...ive got some I can send you way...most of them are college, but some are pros mostly autos, a few jerseys...I can probably put together a lot of 50 to 100

Looking to buy Football game used, relics or autographs in bulk. Willing to pay up to $2 per card shipped. Doesn't matter player. Only thing that I ask is that they are near mint condition or better.
Thought for sure I had written to you, but I don't see it on the thread. Anyway, I'll be at a show next weekend, and I have some dealer friends who should have a hundred or so. Is that too many? Are college players acceptable or just NFL? Are Sage and Hit brands okay?
Thanks,
---Mark

Thought for sure I had written to you, but I don't see it on the thread. Anyway, I'll be at a show next weekend, and I have some dealer friends who should have a hundred or so. Is that too many? Are college players acceptable or just NFL? Are Sage and Hit brands okay?
Thanks,
---Mark
pm sent