Looking to Buy Matt Den Dekker

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

pdevito13

Prospect
Looking to buy any and all Matt Den Dekker Cards. Looking for USA auto's, patches, jerseys, minor league stuff, etc. Please post what you have, a scan if possible, and how much you are looking to get for it DLVD. I have PayPal ready. Would prefer to buy but can trade if necessary. Thanks in advance for any help. -Paul

Also still looking for any Edgardo Alfonzo cards, memorabilia, and collectibles I may need.

I can use it. Can always use extras. What are you looking for Bowman Chrome cards? You need any from 2012? Give me a few names or #s and I'll see what I can come up with for you. I don't really have a trade list. LMK. -Paul

Hi! The Heredia and the Bradley would work for the Den Decker- please post it up if you are good with it... or if you can use anything else off my site for the Martinez's plmk- thanks, bri

Still looking for Matt Den Dekker... need some USA baseball autos, Flag patch, USA jersey auto patches, Sweet Spot signatures, Ultimate Collection Jersey auto, Collegiate Patches auto, Extra Edition Signature States black gold a non-signature status gold, and any and all printing plates. Help me out here people!! I have PayPal available!!!

Still looking for Matt Den Dekker... need some USA baseball autos, Flag patch, USA jersey auto patches, Sweet Spot signatures, Ultimate Collection Jersey auto, Collegiate Patches auto, Extra Edition Signature States black gold a non-signature status gold, and any and all printing plates. Help me out here people!! I have PayPal available!!!