Looking to Buy/Trade for Yadier Molina

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi:
I have a 2002 Just Minors auto of Yadier that I would trade if you have a Latin player auto that I can use. Please list for me what you have if interested. Thanks.

Hi:
I have a 2002 Just Minors auto of Yadier that I would trade if you have a Latin player auto that I can use. Please list for me what you have if interested. Thanks.

I do not have any Latin player autos but I am very interested in the card. What would you have to have for it? Please let me know.

I do not have any Latin player autos but I am very interested in the card. What would you have to have for it? Please let me know.

Thanks for the response. That Yadier auto is a PC item I would only like to trade for a different PC item. Please contact me if you get a hold a Latin player auto in the future.

Luis

I have these two Molinas if you could use them:
2006 Upper Deck Special F/X #434 green #'d 57/99
2008 Topps Chrome #170 copper refractor #'d 542/599

I'm looking for Griffey SN or inserts. Thanks!
Jason

I am definitely interested in both of them. Please PM me and let me know what you have to have for them.

Thanks
I have these two Molinas if you could use them:
2006 Upper Deck Special F/X #434 green #'d 57/99
2008 Topps Chrome #170 copper refractor #'d 542/599

I'm looking for Griffey SN or inserts. Thanks!
Jason