Looking to complete set #2 2014 Topps Chrome

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Hi Larry,
I have an extra #8. If you still need it post it up as a free card and I'll send it along. Thanks, Al

would you be interested in trading that second set?? I have not collected cards all year so I have nothing new to offer, do have a trade list in sig but not too sure how current it is as I may have traded a few before I stopped in june.

would you be interested in trading that second set?? I have not collected cards all year so I have nothing new to offer, do have a trade list in sig but not too sure how current it is as I may have traded a few before I stopped in june.

Didn't see anything i needed would sell a set for $20 + shipping

$20 for the complete or even the near complete (minus 4, 8, 126, 131, 213) is acceptable and you can ship in small flat rate ($5.80) or cheaper. if I can sent out payment on Friday then we have a deal?!?!?!? if ok then can post and I will confirm.

thanks
steve

$20 for the complete or even the near complete (minus 4, 8, 126, 131, 213) is acceptable and you can ship in small flat rate ($5.80) or cheaper. if I can sent out payment on Friday then we have a deal?!?!?!? if ok then can post and I will confirm.

thanks
steve

It's for the partial set I'll post it for $25 dlvd Sending out Payment on 12/19 is fine with me

Accept Concealed Cash or Money Orders

Just need for you to confirm it.

Last edited: