Looking to Sell: Breaking a HUGE Collection w/ Almost All Topps SP and SSP from 2010-2019

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

I have about 75. Do you have a list of specifics?
30Derick Jetercelebrating with team hug
30Joe Dimaggiobatting
35HosmerDugout photo with team
35Hosmergatorade bath
93Skip Shumackerrally squirrel
145Billy Butlergatorade bath
158Josh Reddickrookie cup
165Michael Morsegatorade bath
185Pablo SandovalPadres Mascot
185Pablo SandovalPirates Mascot
188Bobbie AbreuDugout photo with team
207Arencibiarookie cup - no mask
215Freddie FreemanDugout photo with team week 5
256Matt latosDugout photo with Maybin
270Starlin CastroThumbs up
273David Freeseholding rally squirrel
280Ryan Howardback of jersey
308Mike LeakeMascot punch
330Willie Mayshitting
331PujolsAngels fielding
331Babe Ruthhitting
332Jose ReyesMarlins fielding
350Evan Longoriasigning autographs
398Buster PoseySF Trolley
400Robinson Canospeak no evil
421Heath Bellgumballs
430Felix Hernandezas Larry Bernandez
450Justin uptongoggles
462Brett Lawrie [RC]base batting/rookie cup
462Brett Lawrie [RC]pie in face
470Howie Kendrickdugout jumping high 5
497Andrew McCutcheonparrots mascot
497Roberto Clementehitting
537Ichirowearing sunglasses
540Dustin pedroiastanding on field with flag
600KershawBrooklyn Dodgers jsy
639Verlander2 no hit balls
650Prince Fieldersigning autographs
660Yu Darvish [RC}base - right facing pitching blue jsy
660Yu Darvish [RC}base - left handed pitching
us10Mark Trumbo AS(Horizontal)
us15Justin Verlander AS(Horizontal)
us35Josh Beckett SPSP
us37Billy Butler AS(Horizontal)
us52Clayton Kershaw AS(Horizontal)
us53James Loney SPSP
us62CC Sabathia AS(Horizontal)
us87Andrew McCutchen AS(Street Clothes)
us120Robinson Cano AS(Street Clothes)
us137Josh Hamilton AS(Horizontal)
us144Mike Trout AS(Horizontal)
us162Yu Darvish AS(Street Clothes)
us166Chipper Jones AS(Horizontal)
US241Curtis Granderson AS(Street Clothes)
us255Joey Votto AS(Horizontal)
us271Ryan Braun AS(Horizontal)
us272Ichiro SP (Bowing)(Bowing)
us280David Wright AS(Horizontal)
us289Prince Fielder AS(Street Clothes)
us292David Ortiz AS(Horizontal)
us299Bryce Harper AS(Horizontal)
us299Bryce Harper AS(Street Clothes)

Probably several dozen- close to 100 I'm guessing. Can you get any more narrow than that?
Are we talking just Topps SP’s or all sets? If it’s just SP’s, I can list them. If it’s all sets, you can check my wants that are listed by year and set in my sig below. LMK

Are we talking just Topps SP’s or all sets? If it’s just SP’s, I can list them. If it’s all sets, you can check my wants that are listed by year and set in my sig below. LMK
Just Topps SPs. Many from all sets 2009-2019 with the exception of 2011.

Just Topps SPs. Many from all sets 2009-2019 with the exception of 2011.
I didn't think there was that many, unless I'm missing some. I can use these if you have them:
2009 Topps Update Ty Cobb #UH150B
2010 Topps Richie Ashburn #409B
2016 Topps Aaron Nola #133B

I didn't think there was that many, unless I'm missing some. I can use these if you have them:
2009 Topps Update Ty Cobb #UH150B
2010 Topps Richie Ashburn #409B
2016 Topps Aaron Nola #133B
Yeah the more recent years have a ton I believe. From those 3 I only found the 2010 Richie Ashburn. I just traded the Cobb unfortunately. From that 2010 set, do you have the Robin Roberts and Steve Carlton SPs? I have those as well.

Yeah the more recent years have a ton I believe. From those 3 I only found the 2010 Richie Ashburn. I just traded the Cobb unfortunately. From that 2010 set, do you have the Robin Roberts and Steve Carlton SPs? I have those as well.
What are you looking for on the Ashburn?

any red sox SPs would interested me, including parallels and #/d cards. Let me know what you have. Thanks

I would be shocked if I didn't have all of them or at least 95% of them. It might be easier if you have a wantlist or general idea there.
before i went into the hospital for 6 days , i had my 2017 and 2018 topps and chrome lists fully updated....when i got back home i discovered both those master set projects (as well as many more similar boxes and tons of my higher end stuff i'd planned to get rid of to pay bills and fund new collection purchases) had been plundered...ive been trying to find out what all i have left but he did so much damage to both my actual inventory and even moreso my organization of everything and its taking me forever to get things back in order...bear with me because i am definitely interested even if i have to settle for the leftovers....

before i went into the hospital for 6 days , i had my 2017 and 2018 topps and chrome lists fully updated....when i got back home i discovered both those master set projects (as well as many more similar boxes and tons of my higher end stuff i'd planned to get rid of to pay bills and fund new collection purchases) had been plundered...ive been trying to find out what all i have left but he did so much damage to both my actual inventory and even moreso my organization of everything and its taking me forever to get things back in order...bear with me because i am definitely interested even if i have to settle for the leftovers....
Oh man- that's terrible. :( I'll definitely have a lot left from this first wave of selling. I also saw in your sig that you collect USC Gamecocks. The same collection with the SPs also had 7 binders of all college uniform cards sorted by school. I'm sure there's some USC stuff there as well.

Looking for a few Cardinals SP/SSPs

2012 Topps Skip Schumaker Rally Squirrel
2014 Topps #329B Matt Holliday Sabermetrics
2014 Topps #375B Adam Wainwright In Front of Fans
2014 Topps #375C Adam Wainwright Celebrating
2014 Topps #375D Adam Wainwright Sabermetrics

Also interested in any Yadier Molina or Stephen Piscotty SPs.

Looking for a few Cardinals SP/SSPs

2012 Topps Skip Schumaker Rally Squirrel
2014 Topps #329B Matt Holliday Sabermetrics
2014 Topps #375B Adam Wainwright In Front of Fans
2014 Topps #375C Adam Wainwright Celebrating
2014 Topps #375D Adam Wainwright Sabermetrics

Also interested in any Yadier Molina or Stephen Piscotty SPs.
I've got the two 2014 Wainwirghts 375B and 375C.

I also have the Molina from 2014 #57 - Celebrating with team.

A Molina just closed at auction for $19.50 with a few bids. I'd do $15 on that. Looks like $15 for both Wainwrights is fair, so we'd be at $30 DLVD. Let me know what you think!

I've got the two 2014 Wainwirghts 375B and 375C.

I also have the Molina from 2014 #57 - Celebrating with team.

A Molina just closed at auction for $19.50 with a few bids. I'd do $15 on that. Looks like $15 for both Wainwrights is fair, so we'd be at $30 DLVD. Let me know what you think!
I'll take them. Please post it.