Looking to Trade and Sell a 1986 Fleer Sticker of Michael Jordan PSA 2

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

abothebear

Prospect
I have a 1986 Fleer Sticker of Michael Jordan recently graded PSA 2 that I would like to trade for $270 cash and a few cards with combined value at around $150. I know it is an odd combination, but I need the cash for a bill, and I need one or two significant cards I wouldn't otherwise buy on my own to feel okay about giving up the Jordan rookie (since I don't typically buy cards that are more than $30 and will therefore never see another Jordan RC in my collection again).

Making this trade more unlikely, my interests are generally pre-1989. I collect vintage baseball (Kaline, Musial, Aaron, Gibson, Clemente, etc), pre-war baseball (Cardinals HOFers and HOFers in general), and 80s sets. I have some interest in 80s hockey and 86 Fleer basketball stars, but unless it's a Barkley RC, Isiah Thomas RC, Lemieux, or Gretzky, I'm not sure it will be something that will work with this deal.

If you are looking for an affordable Jordan rookie, this is a great option. If you think you might have something that fits what I am looking for, I'd be glad to chat with you about it over messages.

Thanks!
George

The scanner focuses on the slab, so the card isn’t quite as clear as it is in reality. I’ll try to get a picture with my phone that gets the card in better focus.