Looking to Trade Baseball for Jordan

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

DoubleAZ

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Thanks for all the help so far.....13 to go to achieve goal of filling 80 card small book.

Looking for anything from Jordan's actual playing years (no recent reprints). Would trade for base or anything you have.

Please check baseball tradelist in sig if you have anything.

Thanks.

Last edited:
I have some jordans for trade if you get a chance check out my homepage where all my want lists are and see if you might be able to help me out some
just let me know
thanks
chief

Thank you. I checked your wantlist and don't have any of the base listed. However, please let me know if you see anything of interest on my tradepage. Thanks.

traded for 55 base. goal is to fill small book with 80 cards. 25 more to go. thanks for the help.

I can probably come up with a dozen or so Jordan base cards if you would trade some Cubs stars for them. I'm willing to send first so you can decide what they're worth. Just trying to thin out my non-Cubs stuff.

I can probably come up with a dozen or so Jordan base cards if you would trade some Cubs stars for them. I'm willing to send first so you can decide what they're worth. Just trying to thin out my non-Cubs stuff.

any specific cubs players? i am certain i could round up a fair lot, just let me know who you had in mind. thanks.

I can always use Banks and Santo for my PC, but also Bryant, Schwarber and Rizzo for current players (easy to move right now) or any commons in EX or better condition from the 50's and 60's.

I can always use Banks and Santo for my PC, but also Bryant, Schwarber and Rizzo for current players (easy to move right now) or any commons in EX or better condition from the 50's and 60's.

let me know if you could use these for a smaller trade, low key, pwe, as many cheap jordans as you think is fair:
2012 Topps Gypsy Queen Mini Straight Cut Blue Back 347 Ernie Banks
2014 Topps Die Cut Mini 35 Ernie Banks
2014 Topps Gypsy Queen Glove Stories Anthony Rizzo

Probably have 3-4 A&G 2014-15 base/mini Rizzo also.

i do have some little higher end Rizzo and Bryant if you have any jordans $10+ (like GU and, RC and prospect cards). just let me know.

Last edited:
Interested in these.

15 Topps Rainbow Foil - 1 Jeter
13 Topps Update Chrome Post Season Heroes - 9 Rivera

How about this Jordan in exchange?
02-3 Flair Court Kings #22

Thanks, Al

Interested in these.

15 Topps Rainbow Foil - 1 Jeter
13 Topps Update Chrome Post Season Heroes - 9 Rivera

How about this Jordan in exchange?
02-3 Flair Court Kings #22

Thanks, Al

I could let the Rivera go easily but am pretty attached to that Jeter:) I am really looking for cards from his actual playing years but really appreciate the offer.

Would you be interested either of these?
99-0 UD History’s Heroes #HH1 $12
90-1 Fleer 90 All Stars #5 $12

I could let the Rivera go easily but am pretty attached to that Jeter:) I am really looking for cards from his actual playing years but really appreciate the offer.

Would you be interested either of these?
99-0 UD History’s Heroes #HH1 $12
90-1 Fleer 90 All Stars #5 $12

yes, would be interested in the 90 fleer. probably not more interest than the jeter but please let me know if there is anything else we could get going for it. thanks.

Looks like the ones I am interested in (Jeter and Rivera) are $8 and $3 respectively. I did not see others of interest on your tradelists.

yes, would be interested in the 90 fleer. probably not more interest than the jeter but please let me know if there is anything else we could get going for it. thanks.

ok, thanks for the reply to the thread. if you come across a few low end Jordan base, let me know and we will do a small PWE for the rivera.

thanks.

Looks like the ones I am interested in (Jeter and Rivera) are $8 and $3 respectively. I did not see others of interest on your tradelists.