Looking to trade for 2004 & 2005 Yadier Molina cards

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Dave Gman23

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Looking to trade for any 2004 Yadier Molina cards you have. Also looking to trade for any 2005 Yadier Molina cards as long as they are either refractors, parallels, numbered, auto'd or game used. Let me know what you have and what type of teams, sports, players you are looking for in return. Thanks, Dave

Last edited:

Thank you, but not interested to off centered for me.

Understand! Very disappointing that it is like that because it’s a pretty rare card to find. Thanks for the response.

Kirby

LMK if you can use any of these. Looking for basketball or paypal in return. I have a LOT more parallels from later years as well if you want a list.

2004 Bowman #301 (little white on corners)
2004 Topps #324
2004 Topps Cracker Jack Mini Blue #204
2004 Topps Heritage #355

Did you have any interest in the First Edition at a lesser value? Also have a Topps and Topps Chrome RC.

Thanks
Kirby

Did you have any interest in the First Edition at a lesser value? Also have a Topps and Topps Chrome RC.

Thanks
Kirby
I’ll pass on the first edition. If you can send me a picture of the Topps chrome I probably will be interested in that. Let me know what players, teams, sets, sports, etc... you are interested in and I will see what I can find. Send me PM. Thanks, Dave

There are certain guys I won’t trade. He’s one of them. Let me know what guys your are interested in and I’ll let you know what I can find.
Ok, I understand. Anything of other current/recent RCs like Lux, Luis Robert, Eloy Jimenez, Bichette, Devers, Bellinger, Arozarena?