Looking to trade for sets or near sets from the late 80s, early 90s

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

tglg

MVP
5.00 star(s)
20 minutes away from Busch Stadium, home of the St
Let me know what you have and what you might be looking for. I do not have much for football to trade though, unless it is from the 90s.

Or, if you have a large lot of singles from those years you want to trade out in bulk for cheap, let me know. If doing a bulk thing from late 80s, early 90s, I could use the following teams: Steelers, Dolphins, Cowboys, Packers, Bears, Raiders, Chiefs, Broncos, Redskins, and 49ers.

Just trying to stimulate some trades, and I know a lot of people have bulk they want to shed. I am only interested in these for putting together some bulk lots here locally for Christmas 2019. So, honestly, I am not looking to trade top notch cards here for this stuff, as we all know it isn't worth much. But if you want to shed some stuff, let's talk and see what we can work out.

Thanks, Tony.

Hi Tony
ithink i can help you out is it football or baseball you ned i can put togehter a couple fof 80,s set of topps and donruss lmk if this is a project if so send me a pm
thanks
Tom

Think I have a 96 Donruss complete or very near complete set if you’d be interested. Obviously wouldn’t be looking for a. Inch in return, but enough to cover shipping... lmk (pm is best) and I’m sure we could work something out!

I'd have lots of cheap rookies and inserts, very few commons from 1985 to 1996. Have a 1995 SP set. Also unopened 1991 Upper Deck High Series 200 ct set.

Last edited:
I have a complete 1993 Topps set,1993 Fleer Ultra set and partial sets on 90&91 score and Fleer that I Know of off the top of my head. I could also put together an 86 Topps partial set.