Looking to Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for autographs (possibly rookies) of superstar and/or HOF players (not a complete list, just examples):

Current players: Harper, Judge, Pujols, Scherzer, Arenado, Goldschmidt, Votto, Verlander, Kershaw, Ichiro (again, I will consider other superstar/HOF-caliber players as well)

HOF’ers: Ernie Banks, Yogi Berra, George Brett, Bob Gibson, Gwynn, Halladay, Rickey Henderson, Reggie Jackson, Randy Johnson, Chipper Jones, Eddie Mathews, Musial, Piazza, Puckett, Nolan Ryan, Santo, Schmidt, Seaver, Ozzie Smith, Frank Thomas, Billy Williams, Yastrzemski...

Licensed products only (I will make an exception for older brands before Topps monopolized the industry)...no college teams/jerseys...no interest in inserts, base cards, graded/slabbed cards, or game-used...

I am allso interested in autographs (possibly rookies) of superstar/HOF-caliber players in football, within the same parameters as above...

I have basketball to trade, but not looking for basketball in return...will still consider, but would rather trade all my basketball away...

I'm not looking to trade, just to trade...with me, there is such a thing as "too small" of a trade...I want to make the transaction big enough to warrant packaging, paying postage, and going to the post office...

Trade Site

Interested in your Dale Murphy auto and one/both Diamggio gued. Please check my flickr for trades and send pics if there's anything you'd want in trade

Interested in your Dale Murphy auto and one/both Diamggio gued. Please check my flickr for trades and send pics if there's anything you'd want in trade
What value do you have on the Thome autographs and the Frank Thomas autograph? What year/sets are they out of?

Year/Set/Ser # in description below card (may have to scroll down)

Thomas 2019 $80
Thome 2018 $60
Thome base 2017 $60
Thome Green 2017 $72
Sorry for the delay...got sidetracked at school (I'm a teacher)...then got home to a honey-do list with X-Mas decorations, which I'm still trying to tackle....feel free to shoot out an offer and I will get back with you (more than likely tomorrow)...full disclosure, I'm a little tougher/tighter on the DiMaggio 05/25 with it being his jersey number, but still willing to move it...