Looking to Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Check my trade pages (in sig) to see if I have anything of interest...will also consider trading HTG cards (full disclosure, I will probably NOT be trading them at BV, hence HTG)...there are a lot of 1/1's and other low numbered cards that don't have a BV, but willing to work together to come up with a price we are both happy with...

List what you have interest in, and I will gladly check your site(s) to see if we can make a deal...I'd like to think I am easy to deal with, especially if you have something I feel I can move easily at shows...

Depending on what you have interest in, and what you have that I am interested in, I may be willing to trade in your favor (mainly from my trade pages, not my HTG pages...but possibly)...

Pretty much only interested in baseball and/or football...cards that sell for $25+...no real interest in slabs, unlicensed, or cards depicting players in their college jersey...

Last edited:
Interested in these:
Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Atomic Refractor Rookie 166/225

Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Purple Refractor Rookie 312/499

Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Rookie Refractor

Anything of interest here?:

Thanks
Kirby

Interested in these:
Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Atomic Refractor Rookie 166/225

Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Purple Refractor Rookie 312/499

Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Rookie Refractor

Anything of interest here?:

Thanks
Kirby
(Pending pictures of each sent to one another) I'd trade my Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Purple Refractor Rookie 312/499 BV = $100.00 for your 2018 Topps Chrome Shohei Ohtani RC #150 BV = $100.00...

Rob

Interested in the griffey, schmidt heritage , Sandberg, ozzie and johnson topps archives
Hi Mike...you should've come over to my table yesterday, we could've traded at the show! I didn't leave my table at all to look around...

You know I like the Hank Aaron Archives 2/2 auto...I already have five of his auto's, but "another" is never too many LOL...slight interest in a few other things like the Reggie Tier One auto 02/25, Santo Greats auto, and Billy Williams Ultimate auto...

(Pending pictures of each sent to one another) I'd trade my Freddie Freeman 2011 Topps Chrome #173 Purple Refractor Rookie 312/499 BV = $100.00 for your 2018 Topps Chrome Shohei Ohtani RC #150 BV = $100.00...

Rob
Hi, Rob. Thanks for the offer. I'm thinking I am going to hold off on trading my Ohtani stuff until I see what shakes out at the Trade Deadline. It seems like his stuff is going up every day, and a trade to a team like the Yankees could be absolutely nuts.

Kirby

I’m not really tight at all on cards on my trade pages…let’s move some/all of the cards listed on those pages…