Looking to Trade

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Rob167

Pro
5.00 star(s)
Check my trade pages (in sig) to see if I have anything of interest...there are some 1/1's and other low numbered cards that don't have a BV, but I am willing to work with you to come up with a price we are both happy with...

List what you have interest in, and I will gladly check your site(s) to see if we can make a deal...I'd like to think I am easy to deal with, especially if you have something I feel I can move easily at shows...

Depending on what you have interest in, and what you have that I am interested in, I may be willing to trade in your favor...tighter on some items more than others...

I am only interested in cards that sell for $25+ in baseball and/or football (I don't have any "cheap" boxes at shows)...autographs and/or rookies only...no interest in slabs, unlicensed, game-used (unless it is a rookie or has an autograph) or cards depicting players in their college jersey...

Several more cards added to my trade pages...probably should've done that before I posted this thread...