• ATTENTION: Do you have a local card shop near you? If so, please help us out by adding their location into our new card shop tool.

Lost....Found....and now Posted

SLNoble13

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Last night I found some successes that I misplaced. I got most of these in the last 2 weeks and since my computer was down I put them away waiting to post them. Here you go:

Natalie Dorman - actress from Captain America and also Game of Thrones. Signed 2 photos from her agent. Took less then 2 weeks.

Paul Molitor - for some reason, Mr. Molitor has never liked to sign my 89 Topps cards I have sent him. I tried for the last time during spring training. Returned this card back signed, finally! :)

Annika Sorenstam - Finally received my 2011 A&G cards signed by this incredible female golfer. Took a little over 6 months.

Kimberly Caldwell - she was a contestent on American Idol a few seasons ago. She is still a singer and also an actress. She was in Wrong Turn 2 and was the first victim in the movie. She signed the photo from the movie I sent and also using her own money sent me a signed 8x10 and paid for the postage.

Ewa Laurance - sent a postage paid envelope and she returned an 8x10 signed photo. Her address can be found on her webpage.