Lost it by 1 cent!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

timfsu2k

All-Star
5.00 star(s)
Had enough on my ebay gift certificate to bid $11.19:

Auction

I'm sure the winning bidder bid more than one cent over my bid, but still I officially lost the card by a freakin' penny! :eek:

DOH !...nope...hate to be the bearer of bad news , but he actually only bid 1 cent higher than you...the minimum bid increment there is 50 cents....now if your max was 11.19 and his wiiner showed up as 11.69 , then there was the chance he had bid much higher , but here , it was indeed a single penny ....i feel for ya as i know the feeling from personal experience....

Wow, really? Man that sucks for me! Oh well, maybe another one will pop up sooner or later. Now I get to find something else to spend my ebay gift certificate on I guess!

Went for the Pitino-Sypher special didn't ya? You ole dog you! :D Did you get "THE" booth? :p

Thanks
Craig

I was going to try, but when I got there a bunch of dudes in UK gear already had grabbed it. Funny thing, they were licking the top of the table! I asked them *** and they said they were just trying to get close to the man who brought their beloved Wildcats back from the dead! Pretty gross if you ask me, but whatever. To each his own I guess.

I was going to try, but when I got there a bunch of dudes in UK gear already had grabbed it. Funny thing, they were licking the top of the table! I asked them *** and they said they were just trying to get close to the man who brought their beloved Wildcats back from the dead! Pretty gross if you ask me, but whatever. To each his own I guess.

:eek: This isn't Porchini's. This is a FAMILY place! It was probably just Forde and Bozich anyway. I heard they were doing some research for Pitinio's new book. It's titled "An Appetizer and a Wink"

:eek: This isn't Porchini's. This is a FAMILY place! It was probably just Forde and Bozich anyway. I heard they were doing some research for Pitinio's new book. It's titled "An Appetizer and a Wink"

Yea, I have an advanced copy of that signed by Pitino. I bid on Coach Cal's new book, "How to Wreck Two Programs and Still Get Fat Paid in Two Easy Steps", but got sniped.

On a related note - saw this and thought of you:

calposter.jpg

Yea, I have an advanced copy of that signed by Pitino. I bid on Coach Cal's new book, "How to Wreck Two Programs and Still Get Fat Paid in Two Easy Steps", but got sniped.

On a related note - saw this and thought of you:

calposter.jpg

Hey Tim and Craig
Now now .
Children play nice or you both will go to bed without dinner.:D :D :D
The Coach

isnt paypal the only acceptable payment allowed for ebay auctions anymore? that listing says cash and MO. either way that sucks about losing by one cent. Ebay screwed me over last night while i was biddding on a dontrelle button auto /6. I hit the one click bid and it didnt work for some reason.

dan

It happened to me before. Someone already bid the amount I typed on and priority goes to the person who first typed the amount. So it happens.

isnt paypal the only acceptable payment allowed for ebay auctions anymore? dan

Many people think so because of the way ebay promoted the policy. You can accept ANY form of payment but are not allowed to say so in your auction. The only allowable payment methods you can ask for must have a way to accept credit card payments.