Lots of Stuff From the Past Month or So

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

elmesero5

Pro
4.70 star(s)
Hey guys,
I have been really busy the past month or so and so I haven't been able to post as regularly as I once did. But I just wanted to drop a line and show y'all what I have added to my collection over the last month.

From the World Series:

Matt Cain

cain.jpg

Jorge Cantu

cantu.jpg

Chris Davis

crush.jpg

Frankie Francisco

frankie.jpg

Josh Hamilton

josh-1.jpg

Matt Harrison

matt.jpg

Cody Ross (Super nice guy, he signed every day)

ross.jpg

Barry Zito

zito.jpg

From my buddy, CW (Thanx for your generosity as always):

100_2505.jpg

From the card shop:

Vernon Wells 2008 UD Premier Swatches #'d 5/20

100_2507.jpg

TTM:

Ricky Bones 2/2 (switched one for one of his) c/o Mesa Solar Sox in 39 days

100_2504.jpg

Steve Karsay 2/2 c/o Home in 10 days

100_2510.jpg

Thanx for looking and God Bless!
Arron

Thanx guys. I'm not sure what the deal with Zito was. I think he was holding some shoes in his hand or his glove or something and he signed it really quick. He only signed like 5 and I was the last one so I think he was just trying to get out of there.

Thanx Andrew. That means a lot to me.

YOU ARE BACK!!!!oh yeah!!!!great additions, that cain is sweet and josh stopped again??super awesome. hope all is well, dont be a stranger, dude.two months til fan fest and then i am trying to hit UT fan fest the week after that...should be a rockin time...

great scans as always!!!study hard, bro!!!!!!!!!!!!
:)

Congrats Arron
very nice cards...Are 50/50 is going great so far as soon as I'm done I'll let you know "Amigo" :) Take care and God bless you!!!!