LTTF- 2021 Topps Chrome Inserts

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Wouldn't be interested in that trade. The Ichiro is currently selling for $40-$50 and I can get those inserts for .25-.75 cents on sportlots. Have a great weekend.

Yeah I found all of them except for 2 I think of the rest of the inserts I need. I think I found 16 of them and the total $9.95 cents shipped so just waiting for money to clear on sportlots and then I will order them. The only 2 inserts I still will need are the 2 Tatis inserts.

The Ichiro cards are all SP's probably wouldn't want to trade them for inserts. Do you have any set needs? Mainly looking to trade with other set builders. Thanks
No wonder they caught my eye. Totally understand. Finished off my chrome set, still have a couple needs from Series 2.

2021 Topps Series 2 - Base Set #2:
381 Luis Campusano RC
396 Jose Leclerc
421 Mark Mathias RC
426 Matt Foster RC
444 Pavin Smith RC
480 Brent Rooker RC
483 Zack Burdi RC
508 Jojo Romero RC
528 Jonathan Stiever RC
538 Jazz Chisholm RC
560 JT Brubaker RC
562 Keegan Akin RC
612 Miguel Yajure RC
622 Rafael Marchan RC
635 Tanner Houck RC

Let me know if you have any of those.

Thanks,

Ben

Hi David,
I missed this sorry for the delay. Below is my Flickr link I have an album of 2021 Topps Refractors if you want to have a look. Thanks

Ernie

I can do the trade for the Javier Baez Pink refractor. Let me know or if its okay....u can post it for us or if you don't have the time. Let me know and I'll post it for us...PWE is okay with me. Best regards, David