LTTF 2021 Topps series 2-----NEED 7 MORE!

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

For baseball I only have limited stuff as I have only collected baseball for several months now. I have dupes in 2020 Topps Chrome and Topps Chrome Update,2021 Donruss,a little 2021 Bowman and a little 2020 Bowman chrome I think that's about it but I will double check. Thanks

For baseball I only have limited stuff as I have only collected baseball for several months now. I have dupes in 2020 Topps Chrome and Topps Chrome Update,2021 Donruss,a little 2021 Bowman and a little 2020 Bowman chrome I think that's about it but I will double check. Thanks
I need the following 2021 Bowman Baseball
Chrome Prospects: BCP-79, 87, 145.
Futurist inserts - FUT-ML, FA.
Rookie of the Year Favorites: RRY-AB, AC, CJ, DC, JA, JB, KH, HM, RM.
SCOUTS TOP 1O0 1-40, 42-74, 76-81, 84-100.
Talent Pipeline: Need any
1991 Bowman - Need any
I will send the lists for the other sets tomorrow.
Dave

@davids5505 -Hey Dave,
I don't have much for you for the Bowman but it's something.
TALENT PIPELINE
Yankees
Mariners
Rockies

'91 Chrome Refractor
Alec Bohm RC

FUTURIST
Francisco Alvarez

TOPP 100
Shane Baz
Gavin Lux

is you series 2 want list in first post updated? I can help with a bunch.

looking for some bowman prospects / bowman chrome prospects for my set (see needs link) or could pick a few more eagles cards. lmk thanks.

@newguy338 - I am currently talking to another member about a trade it looks like he has most,if not all, the cards from my list. If that trade doesn't work out I will contact you. Thanks 👍

@newguy338 - I am currently talking to another member about a trade it looks like he has most,if not all, the cards from my list. If that trade doesn't work out I will contact you. Thanks 👍
great, let me know if there are any stragglers and I can add them to your football package

@davids5505 -Hey Dave,
I don't have much for you for the Bowman but it's something.
TALENT PIPELINE
Yankees
Mariners
Rockies

'91 Chrome Refractor
Alec Bohm RC

FUTURIST
Francisco Alvarez

TOPP 100
Shane Baz
Gavin Lux
I am interesting trading the Bowman you listed
Also, I need the following cards sets you listed earlier.
2021 Donruss BB:
Diamond Kings: 1, 14, 28
Rated Rookies: 46
Base: #70, 86, 88, 97, 103, 113, 131, 145, 169, 197, 201, 229, 243
Variations: 228, 240

2020 Topps Chrome: Need all

2020 Topps Chrome Update: U-34, U-73

2020 Bowman:
Prospects: BP-1, 25, 89, 96, 142, 145
Chrome Prospects: BCP-8, 52, 109, 139, 144, 145, 150(Robert)

Ok so for Donruss I have
BASE
#88,97,113,169,201,229,243

DIAMOND KINGS
#1,28

VARIATION
#228,240

2020 CHROME UPDATE
Have the Grisham RC I pulled it and misplaced it so ? Until I relocate.

As far as 2020 Topps Chrome I probably have half the set left over from when I built mine.

Ok so for Donruss I have
BASE
#88,97,113,169,201,229,243

DIAMOND KINGS
#1,28

VARIATION
#228,240

2020 CHROME UPDATE
Have the Grisham RC I pulled it and misplaced it so ? Until I relocate.

As far as 2020 Topps Chrome I probably have half the set left over from when I built mine.
For the cards you have from my want list, I calculated the BV at $34. This is about $9 more than the BV of Series 2 cards I have for you. If we drop the 91 Chrome Reftactor of Alec Bohm, which books for $8., the trade would be close to equal. Would that work for you?

Absolutely. Matter of fact I will throw the Bohm in anyway I don't care much for baseball outside of my Topps Chrome sets so I don't need it. If you would like you can post the trade. Thanks a bunch for the set help I will be happy to put these 2 sets to rest lol. Have a great day!

Ernie

Absolutely. Matter of fact I will throw the Bohm in anyway I don't care much for baseball outside of my Topps Chrome sets so I don't need it. If you would like you can post the trade. Thanks a bunch for the set help I will be happy to put these 2 sets to rest lol. Have a great day!

Ernie
I will post the trade. Are there any recent Steelers cards that you need which I cloud include for you?

I collect anything Steelers whatever you would send I can add to a team set or something I'm sure. Thanks for the kind gesture it's appreciated.

is you series 2 want list in first post updated? I can help with a bunch.

looking for some bowman prospects / bowman chrome prospects for my set (see needs link) or could pick a few more eagles cards. lmk thanks.
@newguy338 -ok so my series 2 set needs are updated let me know if you can hit any of the ones left please. Thanks

I don't have any of that stuff I don't collect much baseball pretty much what I have for trade is in my Flickr you're welcome to browse there if you like link is below. Thanks

Cards you need book $15.50

How about the
2019 Bowman Prospects Tatis $6 or 2006 Topps Chrome Black Refractor Ichiro $6
2019 Bowman Chrome Prospects Tatis $10

Non-machine PWE is ok on your end