LTTF 22 Topps Series-2 Sweet Shades / No Hitters / Generation Now / Stars of MLB

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Went through all the cards -- only have the 3 listed. Would be great if I could get a couple of the NBAA winter Hoops RC's that we discussed a while back, but in lieu of that -- Lindor/Bichette/Harper/Judge always works. Thanks.
BV for the cards you have for me is $8.25 the 4 Hoops Winter RCs 202 203 233 245 $36.00 What other Series-2 Inserts do you have ?

I could use it. Wander books $15.00
Have any others to close it up?
Sorry to say I must have traded thge Rutschman because I can't locate it odd thing is I did an insert/parallel update on MY SITE 2016-2022 been doing it over the last several weeks so I assumed I had it apparently not I checked my Trade Manager from May 1st to Present check every trade and the Rutschman hasn't been sold or traded ill keep looking

Last edited:
All good DC, I'll hold it for you... Thanks
Sorry to say I must have traded thge Rutschman because I can't locate it odd thing is I did an insert/parallel update on MY SITE 2016-2022 been doing it over the last several weeks so I assumed I had it apparently not I checked my Trade Manager from May 1st to Present check every trade and the Rutschman hasn't been sold or traded ill keep looking