LTTF any Cubs,twins,packers,and vikings need commons only

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Trading for any common cards of the following teams :
Twins, Cubs, Vikings,Raiders and Packers. No stars, minor stars etc. just commons provided from 2000 and newer. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.
Selections must be made from my "baseball FT/FS" only file. Thx Jim.

Last edited:
TTT

As title mentions I 'm only looking to trade for any Twins, Cubs, Vikings and Packers commons only no stars, minor stars etc. just commons. I am willing to trade $20 in modern star players (no Judge,Trout, ) for every 800 commons provided from 2000 and newer. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.
Selections must be made from my "baseball FT/FS" only file. No GU/autos,vintage or RC. Thx Jim.

Need more commons, bulk trades welcome
Wanting to trade for any common cards of the following teams :
Twins, Cubs, Raiders, Vikings and Packers. No stars, minor stars etc. just commons. I am willing to trade my team lots which is in another posting or $20 in modern star players for every 800 commons provided from 2000 and newer. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.

TTT
Need more commons, bulk trades welcome
Wanting to trade for any common cards from 2000 - present of the following teams :
Twins, Cubs, Raiders, Vikings and Packers.
Don't need the stars, just commons, the more the better. I am willing to trade my team lots which is in another posting or $20 in modern star players for every 800 commons provided. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.

on my www site I have cards listed by brand/ yr/name/team, and football at bottom of page. just listed a bunch of packers and vikings

LMK how many commons you have for me and you can pick from my traders as described in my posting.
Its that simple. thx Jim

on my www site I have cards listed by brand/ yr/name/team, and football at bottom of page. just listed a bunch of packers and vikings

Cubs/twins commons wanted for trade

Wanting to trade for any common cards of the following teams :
Twins, Cubs, Vikings and Packers. No stars, minor stars etc. just commons. I am willing to trade my team lots which is in another posting or $20 in modern star players for every 500 commons provided from 2000 and newer. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.

TTT
\
Trading for any Twins, Cubs, Vikings,Raider and Packers commons. Don't need the stars just commons from 2000 and newer. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.
Selections must be made from my "baseball FT/FS" only file. Thx Jim.[/QUOTE]

TTT
Trading for any common cards of the following teams :
Twins, Cubs, Vikings,Raiders and Packers. No stars, minor stars etc. just commons provided from 2000 and newer. Duplicates ok, cards must be nr mint. Just check my www. below.