LTTF Ayo Dosunmu

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

danielalba

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
I am looking for Ayo Dosunmu I have Basketball and football and some Baseball for trade please let me know what yah have and who you are looking for Thanks

I will also take Michael Jordan if you dont have any AYO

Ihave 2 rookie sweaters of him. Onehas 2 colors the has 3. From 2021-22 hoops winter edition. Looking for baseball in return. Thanks Billy

Ihave 2 rookie sweaters of him. Onehas 2 colors the has 3. From 2021-22 hoops winter edition. Looking for baseball in return. Thanks Billy
are there certain Players you are looking for I have some stuff or do you just want a list of a few thing let me know Thanks

Have these. Thanks Billy

Slam
#1 Larry Johnson
#18 Allen Iverson
#145 Chris Paul
#193 Stephen Curry
#218 jayson Tatum
Have these. Thanks Billy

Slam
#1 Larry Johnson
#18 Allen Iverson
#145 Chris Paul
#193 Stephen Curry
#218 jayson Tatum
Ok i am interested in Both the Ayo's Sweaters and whatever Slam cards you think will even out the trade for the Canseco Auto just let me know and get this trade knocked out

I have his 2021-22 Hoops Winter RC looking for 2021-22 Hawks inserts /parallels I need
Here is what i have for the

2021-22 Hoops Winter

Pure Players Trae Young #6
Skyview Trae Young #16
Class of 2021 Jalen Johnson #23
Purple Name Jalen johnson RC#213

hoops 2021-22 regular

Teal explosion John Collins #178
Pure Players Trae Young #6

I am looking for Ayo Dosunmu I have Basketball and football and some Baseball for trade please let me know what yah have and who you are looking for Thanks

I have these below. Looking for Nolan Ryan's I need...JJ Redick's I need, random basketball in Duke uniforms (except Jalen Johnson!), Topps A&G base/SPs for my sets (I have wantlists for those), Art Monk, Mookie Betts, and some Braves prospects. Please let me know if you can use any of the Ayo's. Thanks,

Josh

2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks 19 $5.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Donruss 44 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Hoops Retro 69 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Luminance 94 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Essentials 119 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Gala 199 $8.00

I have these below. Looking for Nolan Ryan's I need...JJ Redick's I need, random basketball in Duke uniforms (except Jalen Johnson!), Topps A&G base/SPs for my sets (I have wantlists for those), Art Monk, Mookie Betts, and some Braves prospects. Please let me know if you can use any of the Ayo's. Thanks,

Josh

2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks 19 $5.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Donruss 44 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Hoops Retro 69 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Luminance 94 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Essentials 119 $6.00
2021 -22 Panini Chronicles Draft Picks /Gala 199 $8.00
Do You have a list of what you are looking for from Nolan Ryan I have like 2 Binders of his stuff Oddball stuff like Coca Cola and Whatabuger cards and Mothers Cookies but let me know

Do You have a list of what you are looking for from Nolan Ryan I have like 2 Binders of his stuff Oddball stuff like Coca Cola and Whatabuger cards and Mothers Cookies but let me know
Here's my Nolan Ryan havelist below...

I have a 2021-22 Origins RPA # /49

Do you have a list? I have players of interest on my signature, and I also have the card up on eBay right now with some solid offers.

What do you have for trade?
I think I have a few Ja and Zion cards left i can get yah pics and send yah the link what value do you have on the Ayo