LTTF/LTB DESMOND BANE RC'S

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

Steelers8873

Veteran
5.00 star(s)
Hello,

I don't collect basketball but I will trade baseball or football for any Desmond Bane RC's He is from my hometown and high school. Thanks

A lot of it is I'm in the process of cleaning up my Flickr I had baseball, football & PC stuff all together so I started a second account and trying to organize just let me know what you're interested in. Thanks

A lot of it is I'm in the process of cleaning up my Flickr I had baseball, football & PC stuff all together so I started a second account and trying to organize just let me know what you're interested in. Thanks
Do you have #s on your 2022 SELECT UFC? Im building that set as well as 2021 Prizm NFL base and inserts, Silver Prizm and Red White and Blue Prizms so Id be interested in those as well

Check beckett for the numbers or ebay I don't have time to look them up.
Do you have #s on your 2022 SELECT UFC? Im building that set as well as 2021 Prizm NFL base and inserts, Silver Prizm and Red White and Blue Prizms so Id be interested in those as well

Hey Ernie - Wish I had seen this, good story that he is from your town and school. I don't have much - a Donruss & Hoops base RC. Plus some Chronicles, a couple of teal parallels in there. If there is anything of interest, let me know. I can always find something of interest on your site.

--Ben

2020-21 Chronicles Luminance Base 158 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Marquee Base 245 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Marquee Base 245 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Panini Base 133 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Playbook Base 174 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Prestige Base 60 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Prestige Base 60 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Prestige Teal 60 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Threads Base 92 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles Threads Teal 92 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Chronicles XR Base 279 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Donruss Base 240 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies
2020-21 Hoops Base 246 Desmond Bane RC Memphis Grizzlies

Ben,

I would possibly be interested in the Hoops and Donruss I try to stay away from chronicles in all sports. Let me know what you are interested in of mine and we can try to get a trade done. Thanks

Ben,

I would possibly be interested in the Hoops and Donruss I try to stay away from chronicles in all sports. Let me know what you are interested in of mine and we can try to get a trade done. Thanks

No problem on the Chronicles, totally understand. The Hoops and Donruss both book at $8 each.

What about these in trade?
2021 Finest Nick Madrigal RC Purple /250 $6
2022 Donruss Ronald Acuna Unleashed Rapture $10

We can go PWE route on this one.

--Ben