LTTF used 9 pocket card sleeves for binder for set building (please close)

Disclaimer: Links on this page pointing to Amazon, eBay and other sites may include affiliate code. If you click them and make a purchase, we may earn a small commission.

hociman

MVP
5.00 star(s)
Thanks all who provided pages. All set for now,need some clean binders. Any one have any for trade I can either do cards or supplies lmk thx Jim

Last edited:
Putting together 4 sets so I need about 350 or so. Any one have any for trade free of stickers, wrinkles. I can either do cards or supplies lmk thx Jim
Hey Jim. I've got a bundle, great shape, guess most expensive part of this is the mailing....what have you got for trade??
lmk where we go, I can get about 250 in a fedex box.
Jerry

Last edited:
well lmk what you need in trade and the trade value your placing on the sleeves. we can go from there. If you need any top loaders also,thx jim

Looking for players in my sig, have a few set needs...do you have a trade list? Can't get to your monacards site
New 50 ct. 9-sleeve about $15 +tax and shipping...I'd let these go for shipping and half price or less....??
lmk what you have for trade and I make an offer

Looking for players in my sig, have a few set needs...do you have a trade list? Can't get to your monacards site
New 50 ct. 9-sleeve about $15 +tax and shipping...I'd let these go for shipping and half price or less....??
lmk what you have for trade and I make an offer
The only cards I have of your sig.players are RC's of each of them. If you need any lmk for a trade. You say you have about 250 or so correct? let'sfinalize

Your set needs are not described only a bunch of posts you made. What trade value are you putting on the 250 sleeves?

I'm sure they will fit into a USPS medium flat rate priority box which will cost about $16 to send anywhere and weight is not an issue.
For my traders, I only have baseball and FB RC's to offer in trade. lmk thx Jim

Well that good news, about $16 anywhere, send me a list of RC's of players in my sig and maybe McGwire, K. Puckett, Kam Chancellor, T.Gwynn

I have these
1981 Fleer

#6,28 Brett,79 R.Jackson,110,112,184Murray,196 Bench,221 Yaz,224 Fisk,

268 Carew (2),,360,363,511 Yount,622,638 Yaz,640 Schmidt,660 Carlton